Denied Mistman Staff Application

Mistman

User
Jun 15, 2023
Username: Mistman

◈ Your In-Game Name: Mistman1

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199446366604/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: mistman1

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Class III Fail RP During a Raid x2. When I was new to the server I got warned for going back into a raid even tho I died but at the time I didn't know until I got brought to a staff sit. Class II Fail RP x1. I was in combat and I stepped in and out of spawn area once.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 96 Hours ( I think )

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? ( Start ) 10 or 11am ish ( End ) 8 or 11pm ish ( I don't really understand )

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to make sure people have a wonderful and enjoyable rp experience so that they might keep playing more and more. Also, I really want to help people out by solving there situations and there problem in atomic rp. Also, I want to try and connect with the community and get there opinion on what we should improve and how we should improve on it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am active because I could dedicate hours even days towards atomic rp. Also, I am determined to help out people in need and help with there problems. Also, I am supportive towards anyone that's having issues or having struggles in there life. Lastly, I am a team player because I will help out my fellow staff members if they need any help with there ticket.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am 15 from the UK I play football, Basketball, some darts and rugby. Also, I am very social and love hanging out with people and just have a very good time.

Last edited:
+1
Seems cincere
Never met you but I would give you a shot at interviews.
Overall meh app, but I think that words cant describe what actions can.

+1 I play rugby so instant W. Jokes, but I'd like to see you in an interview

+1 i agree with desired, hes also forthcoming about the warns and why he received them. Ive also seen this player in game often and they rarely ever stir trouble.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/