Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: yurtinskurtin

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1. RDM - 12/03/2023 - Unknown
2. RDM - 16/03/2023 - Unknown
3. FRPDR - 19/03/2023 - Unknown
4. FRPDR - 4/11/2023 - Unknown
5. FRPDR - 8/11/2023 - Did not advert correctly before raiding bank.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 18h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern US

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anywhere between 1-10PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have always enjoyed helping people, whether it be a simple act of kindness or going out of my way to make people feel better, and I feel as though staffing on this server can partially contribute to that. I have been playing on atomic networks for multiple years and it has always been my go to server. I really enjoy the community and I never fail to enjoy myself, and giving back to the community would be a great addition to my free time. I also feel as though this staff position will help me develop better people and communication skills which will obviously be helpful in future endeavors. Also the free supporter+ is lovely :p

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have a lot of experience with people, ever since a young age I have been participating in extracurriculars that involve people skills, journalism club in school, key club, etc, and I feel that these will greatly aid me in working with people even when their emotions get the best of them and the situation is not ideal.

I have always taken pride in being a fair person, as it is one of my core values to treat others as I wish to be treated, and being on the other side of abusive staff members is never fun, and I most definitely understand that. Obviously nobody is perfect and everyone is biased about certain things but I find that I am most often able to push that bias aside for whatever the reason may be.

I very much consider myself to be proactive and flexible, a skill which I have especially learned working various fast food/retail/service jobs over the previous years, where I am often running and trying to do ten different tasks at once.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
Hi! >_<
Thanks for considering my application! I greatly appreciate the chance to join the staff team and look forward to working with all of you!
Sorry if the formatting looks bad I also typed this out on my phone.
Edited 11/9/2023

Last edited:
+1 put in the the effort to better his app - looks great

Last edited:
+1 has actual warns, but at least isn’t known for hobo activity like myself.
Deserves an interview unlike myself since he probably doesn’t push people with a shovel.

+1 good interactions in game is basicly giving the resoning of being staff (the advertisment in chat saying "want free supporter plus)
Has out going warns which should be removed
would like to see a interview

-ziptie

-1 Please review accepted applications as an example. (Once / if you edit your post I’ll be more than happy to +1) DO NOT USE AI.

+1 after edits it seems he realized what effort needs to be put into a staff app.

+1
A couple of warns shouldn't disqualify someone from being staff. (Unless it's multiple MRDM warns lol.)
Let's get you to the interview phase and see what happens.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to darwin.net on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.
Make sure you join the steam group
For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member