Money Sinks Via cosmetics

00f

User
Oct 8, 2021
Suggestion: Money sinks by making players pay for Clothing/trail/aura cosmetics

I've played servers where you can buy hats, sunglasses, backpacks, to even wings. If clothing doesn't sound good, how about energy auras or animated trails. I think it would be a great money sink and even an incentive to grind the server for money. I think making some cosmetics such as animated trails could inspire the super rich whales to sink money. Making some of the cosmetics worth 30-300m in price could really make people sink their money. Simple things such as titles are money sinks that get old. Most rich players already bought a title for 60m ("property of atomic networks"+spiral animation+rainbow text). More cosmetics/trails=less billionaires in the economy. Maybe even adding stats you can pay for such as 7% perma jump boost for 50m, 3x salary for 50m, or 10% keypad crack speed boost for 50m.

I also noticed that players have big egos and if you made a donation system you donate in game cash. The top 5 donators of the server get their own statue and maybe a 50 armor boost, +15 prop limit, or something that will make them wanna donate their in game cash. Right now, people have too little things to spend on besides perma guns in the !unbox menu

Suggestion Noted
Cosmetics have been something that's been on Noob's radar for a while now, good to know that people like the idea. Thanks for making a suggestion <3.​