Just a few idea or suggestions I wonder if traction could gain.

Anatomic

User
Jul 1, 2023
So as the title suggest, I am just throwing some ideas out there, I have a little over a day play time alone on the server and I already decided to sink into support rank.

Some things I was just thinking about... and was just like wonder if others would think the same and we could maybe gain enough traction to allow it to happen to even be thought about?

So for jobs when donating I am looking at the donation ranks and I see theres not really any jobs after you just start the server of which you can pay for that give you any more money just maybe some perks as in having a better weapon as a thief or being able to KoS under the ground. I feel as if there as a huge missed or overlooked opportunity here that could be filled with just making some of the most profitable jobs that are already free and locked to 0/10 - 0/2 - 0/10 and one of them (Fruit Slicer) being super dependable on random players wanting to buy them unlike the pizza profession which has customers and 2 tables taht can be used to make money off low key.

So what im thinking is why couldnt the Professional Printer have a elite rank for Vip+ and up? it would allow for the players who pay for vip+/Support/Supporter+ to have a chance when the server is slammed full and they want to play with more players to be able to be a printer and not have to use the base 0/10 rank and feel like they arent being able to use a job thats being payed for by their rank so be there monthly/perm.

Why could we do - a meth cook with allowance of more then 1 cooker. so maybe 2 so then you can create more meth and therefore be it that you dont even have to create a whole new job just add a new slot, copy and paste and adjust the allowance of entities for the job.
Weed grower ^ same as above jsut double what they can have so the job feels more profitable and is more profitable for those who choose to do it.

I know it isn't to far farfetched due to we have thief, Pro thief, Ultimate thief, Master thief. all the same thing but only simply upgrade some of the allowances and some of the weapons up in the ranks.

same thing with the Doritos leader, boss, Dewinator. we have multiple of those for multiple donations why not the other ranks that actually make money? Im just saying I know i might get some hate for it but just thought itd add some want for people to donate and also give some more professions for the 100+ players we end up with every night.

if anything i also feel like if the jobs are too far fetched and i get no ideas or a lot of backlash could the donation ranks at least get some type of In-game money? 90% of other servers with donations give a specific amount of money and we have basically bar none and you still feel like you're a regular player...

appreciate those who read and respond with ideas and feedback anything is welcome! Please reduce the hate dont agree just dont respond!

I understand the sentiment but we dont want this server to be pay to win.
While professional printers dont benefit from ranks, all other printing classes do, so maybe try one of those <3

I understand the sentiment but we dont want this server to be pay to win.
While professional printers dont benefit from ranks, all other printing classes do, so maybe try one of those <3
What do you mean by all other printing classes? there isnt any other really printing classes besides the base one no?

also if that idea is shot down entirely is there any way in hells chance we can have a differnece on recharge price of the printers then? or a higher amount of printers?... It seems really really counter intuitive. that bronze printer takes 20,000 to print and will make you in the long run on 1 battery charge roughly....20k... you dont make anything off them and then the VIP/VIP+/Supporter printers are all 200k+

Last edited:
What do you mean by all other printing classes? there isnt any other really printing classes besides the base one no?

also if that idea is shot down entirely is there any way in hells chance we can have a differnece on recharge price of the printers then? or a higher amount of printers?... It seems really really counter intuitive. that bronze printer takes 20,000 to print and will make you in the long run on 1 battery charge roughly....20k... you dont make anything off them and then the VIP/VIP+/Supporter printers are all 200k+
Other printing classes include:
Thief (All Thief classes)
Bank Manager
Bank Guard
Body Guard
Doctor
Gun Dealer
(Black Market Dealer, Weapons Dealer)
Crime Boss
Kidnapper
Mafia
(all mafia)
All Doritos

All Dewinator
Fight Club Manager
Combat Medic
Douchebag
All Sewer Dwellers
(I believe?)
Hotel Manager

Custom Thief Classes

All of these classes (to the best of my memory) have access to printers that ARE effected by the Rank purchases, since rank purchases give you bonus printers you can buy in these classes.