make sharks better suggestion

THE MUG MANIAC

User
Mar 20, 2022
Sharks could really change the way players play atomic, for the better of course. The sewer dwellers allow for some crazy fun interactions down in the sewers. It honestly changes the way the game is played. I think that we could take what we did with the sewer dweller and implement this into the shark class. Of course, this would also cause for some weird basing, because the sharks are not exactly a normal player model. But there are plenty of different models on the workshop that we could change the model on the shark. I feel that the shark similar to the sewer dweller, should be the basing god of the ocean! I think that the shark should have some sort of way to base underwater, or above water with parts of it in the water, of course this would cause for the friends of these sharks to basically never have to do anything and never even defend and just print all day. Maybe we can make it where sharks, can only party with sharks. Also, sharks should be able to kidnap victims and bring them to the water, no to kill, but to make a cage for them. Even if we do not allow sharks to base or print, we should allow the class to raid bases above water, give the class more options, and a reason to play it, other then hope that someone steps in the water. Cause without more options, the shark will continue to feel like a boring sewer dweller. Instead, it could be a even better one.

Last edited:
Reactions: soryuu
Sharks could really change the way players play atomic, for the better of course. The sewer dwellers allow for some crazy fun interactions down in the sewers. It honestly changes the way the game is played. I think that we could take what we did with the sewer dweller and implement this into the shark class. Of course, this would also cause for some weird basing, because the sharks are not exactly a normal player model. But there are plenty of different models on the workshop that we could change the model on the shark. I feel that the shark similar to the sewer dweller, should be the basing god of the ocean! I think that the shark should have some sort of way to base underwater, or above water with parts of it in the water, of course this would cause for the friends of these sharks to basically never have to do anything and never even defend and just print all day. Maybe we can make it where sharks, can only party with sharks. Also, sharks should be able to kidnap victims and bring them to the water, no to kill, but to make a cage for them. Even if we do not allow sharks to base or print, we should allow the class to raid bases above water, give the class more options, and a reason to play it, other then hope that someone steps in the water. Cause without more options, the shark will continue to feel like a boring sewer dweller. Instead, it could be a even better one.
Great idea they should add this 👍 +1