The Book Of MUG

THE MUG MANIAC

User
Mar 20, 2022
Chapter 1 The META OF MUG.

When you want to call yourself a SEWER KING, OR MUG MANIAC. You have to be like THE MUG MANIAC. You see when you want to challenge someone's ability to be the true Sewer King such as myself, you have to understand what you must do to be the TRUE sewer king. Your base wont be good because of its interior, when you a TRUE MUG META user. When you want to use the META of mug and be a sewer dweller down in that dark abyss of nothing, you have to understand that you don't build mainly on the interior, you don't build a base keeping your inner defenses as the main idea. Infact, the inside should be your LAST thought. Because MUG META USERS, are MUG soldiers, and I accept MUG META USERS as my own, even when many of you don't understand the true meaning.

Chapter 2 How To Be a True MUG META USER.

You may be a little confused so let me give you the FIVE COMMANDMENTS OF MUG. Each will have there own chapter.

(all commandments only apply in the sewers)
1. NO MERCY = ORDER.

2. THOUST SHALST TALK SHIT.

3. KOS EVERYONE YOU SEE.

4. THOUST SHALST NOT ACCEPT OTHER DWELLERS AS THEIR OWN.

5. THOUST SHALL BUILD LIKE NO OTHER!

Chapter 3 NO MERCY = ORDER.

They say my style of play is disorderly, and they say my style of play is chaotic. But what I do, keeps the sewers untouched, peaceful, and prosperous for those who you allow to take refuge. The surface is where chaos insues, and where no one is safe. At least when you have no mercy, and your looking into another persons innocent eyes, as they just logged in and explore the sewers with their phys-gun out. You must have no mercy. When your staring at the person who was hoping to place down their ridiculous dupe that does not follow commandment 4, and all they want to do is print. Thoust shall have no mercy. THOUST SHALST HAVE NO MERCY SO YOU AND OTHERS MAY PROSPER!

Chapter 4 THOUST SHALST TALK SHIT.

When you build the way you must, you may not be merciful in the way you speak to others. You must make others think that you are the bearer of chaos, the one and only embodiment of evil. But you are not. You must be mean you must be angry, others will not enjoy the fact you exist. So you must EMBRACE WHAT THOUST THINKS! YOU MUST BE THE EMODIMENT OF PEACE AND ORDER, WHILST ALSO BEING THE EMODIMENT OF WHAT YOU ARE NOT. OTHERS MUST NOT THINK YOU BRING PEACE AND ORDER INTO THOSE SEWERS!

Chapter 5 KOS EVERYONE YOU SEE.

Friends, family, strangers, anyone. MUST DIE! There shall be no peace for those who wish to bring harm to your land. THE LAND YOU LIVE OFF OF! WHEN YOU THINK OF THE METH COOK WHO IS JUST TRYING TO CHILL IN THE SEWERS AND COOK HIS METH, YOU MUST STRIKE HIM DOWN BEFORE ONE BECOMES MUCH TO POWERFUL! YOU MUST NOT GIVE THESE NEW, WHITE, MALES WHO WILL END UP GETTING 5 HATE SPEECH WARNS EXPLORE AND LIVE OFF YOUR OWN LAND. YOU MUST STRIKE THEM DOWN, BEFORE YOU YOURSELF ARE STRUKEN DOWN. THERE IS NO PEACE, THERE IS NO ORDER! AT LEAST FOR THEM.

Chapter 6 THOUST SHALST NOT ACCEPT OTHER DWELLERS ARE THEIR OWN.

No one is on your side. Save for some. JUST BECAUSE ONE IS THE SAME CLASS AS YOU, DOES NOT MEAN THAT ONE IS THOUST ALLY! THOSE PEOPLE MAY ALSO STRIKE YOU DOWN, WORSE THEN OTHERS HAVE. YOU MUST NOT ALLOW THESE PEOPLE TO GET COMFORTABLE THINKING THAT THEIR STRATEGIES ARE AS GOOD AS YOUR OWN! BECAUSE ITS NOT. THE SEWER DWELLER IS NOT JUST A THIEF YOU PLAY LIKE ANY OTHER IN THE SEWERS. HE IS A GOD, SEWER KING, OR SEWER DWELLER, YOU HAVE GODLIKE POWERS THAT YOU MUST EMBRACE! IF YOU DONT EMBRACE YOUR NEWFOUND POWER, YOU WILL NEVER TRULY BE A SEWER KING!

Chapter 7 THOUST SHALL BUILD LIKE NO OTHER!

WHEN ONE BUILDS A SEWER BASE, THEY SHALL NOT THINK OF WHAT YOU WOULD BUILD ON THE SURFACE. THE SEWERS ARE YOUR PLAY GROUND, AND YOU MUST EMBRACE THE "KOS ANYONE IN THE SEWERS" PART OF YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION. SNIPER BOXES MUST BE MADE SNIPER BOXES MUST BE OYUR MAIN ATTRACTION. I HAVE SAID IN THE PAST THAT SNIPER BOXES ARE A STUPID FUCKING IDEA, AND THEY STILL ARE! IF YOUR ON THE SURFACE. YOU SEE SOMEONE CANT ADVERT RAID FROM ACROSS THE MAP AND YOU DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE RAIDING OR NOT IF YOU ARE IN THE SEWERS. BECAUSE WHENEVER SOMEONE IS IN THE SEWERS, THEY ARE RAIDING YOUR BASE! EVERYONE IS A RAIDER IN YOUR EYES, AND YOU CAN BE FREE FROM CROSS MAP COUNTERING TO YOUR SNIPER BOXES! CAUSE NO RULES AND ADMIN SITS WILL BE THERE TO SAVE THEM.

can i get a tldr
YOU MAY MOCK MY WORDS! BUT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE UNEDUCATED, WEAK, AND SONTINUE TO HAVE YOUR OLD MINDSET. I WAITED FOR TIMES TO CHANGE, AND PEOPLE TO REALIZE WHAT I HAVE DONE. BUT THEY NEVER DID. SO NOW I MUST INTEGRATE YOU ALL!