Accepted kitla Staff Application

kitla

User
Dec 30, 2023
Username: kitla

◈ Your In-Game Name: Redd40 addict

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199579797166/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: .kitla

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 3 RDM warns when I was new to the Atomic Darkrp and made a mistake and not reading the rules. i have now read the rules and understanded why I have been warned. One was for building sign being below the required size, another one was for killing someone for killing someone else, and the last one was for false adverting on a raid. I have on witchunting warn for raiding the some person as a Sewer dweller. I looked at the rules after he warned me and founded out i can not come back and raid again but only can come back when I get killed in the sewers. I have no bans from the AtomicRP. I have understanded why I have been warned and will not make the same mistakes I have done.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5+ days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I go to School at 7am and get out at 2:40pm, after 2:40pm I am free to get on at any time.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The biggest reason I wanted to be on the Staff Team is that ever since I've joined AtomicRP I loved the community and always wanted to be a part of it more than I already was. I also wanted to become a part of the Staff Team because This server made me have incredible new memories and made me make new friends. When I first started out I found out the admins were super nice and always helped me when I needed help. They would explain to me how to make money and how to work some jobs and that made me feel happy to be on the server and made me find out a lot of things I would not find out on my own. They also helped me a lot when there were minges and helped me out so much when I kept getting rammed and would most of the time refund all the items I lost. I would love to be a part of this community not just for myself but for everyone else who needs help like the new players who don't know what to do and how to do a job. I love helping people out in tough situations they don't know how to handle because I believe everyone should get help when needed.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I should be accepted is because I am disciplined and mature for this role and will help out as much as I can. I can be patient with everyone especially when they are mad and screaming I will be able to calm them down and help them in any way I can. I can also deal with minges or people who try to bully me or show hate towards me or someone else and instead of lashing out at them and making things worse, I will show respect towards people who respect me and still will show respect to people who don't respect me. I am capable of showing non-biased towards players and dealing with them as they will need to be dealt with. I can make players feel welcome in AtomicRP by being able to help them with everything they need. I can set a safe environment for new players as they won't know how to fully play Atomic Darkrp they won't know how to work a job or how to do many other things like how to run mayor or how to make money. I can make them happy to be in AtomicRP. I have a very flexible schedule as I will be able to be on almost most parts of the day. I will be able to make a sit as quickly as possible but make sure everything is sorted out and the right steps are being made.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I know I have 4 warns but I have learned from my mistakes and will never make them again. I've learned why I should not have done it and how to not do it again.

your profile needs to be public to confirm you meet the requirements then +1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team GL

edit:-/+ DM'd me telling me it was public when it wasn't where correcting it would have been fine

Last edited:
your profile needs to be public to confirm you meet the requirements then +1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team GL
how do i make it public?

so i looked and it says my profile is public even an admin confirmed it was public.

Last edited: