Accepted Peppey Staff Application

FemboyPeppy

User
Feb 3, 2024
Username: Peppy

◈ Your In-Game Name: peppy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199215161100/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: peppermintt

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and plan on going longer

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? trying to fix sleep schedule so around 10 or 11am to 12pm or later

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Its been a dream of mine since i first got gmod when i was younger on a old acc i used to have and i just enjoy helping people and wanna help be something and apart of something everyone loves im very interverted and gaming has been a way to help me overcome that and be more social and i think being something thats important to a server will help me build courage and confidance inmyself to be more out there and help otheres when they need help instead of being the one that needs the help

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? cause i try to be as fair as possible to others in person and in game now i admit there has been a time in my life were i was not fair in games and im ashamed of myself for that should never have done the things i done and i want this to be my way of giving back to the community and rebuild myself to be a better person online cause i hate when other people arent fair so theres no excuse for me to be i promise ill give everyone a fair chance and hear them out instead of just lisiting to one story and going with it ill give each player a fair chance of explaing themselfs and being heard and when it comes time to serve out punishments i promise to do so in a fair order i belive players givien enough warning will remature and cause no more harm sadly tho not all can be said to other players and punishment will be dealt with fairly cause even tho its a punishment it still should be fair

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. ive pretty much said all that ive wanted to say i also am very good a connecting with people actually think me a and shade have a i guess sorta friend ship idk he seemes cool so idk if thats just him being friendly or what but i like to make all the staff my friends and hope to make alot of new freinds on the team thanks for reviewing me and i hope i get to see yall on the team <3

Last edited:
depositphotos_11752056-stock-photo-a-very-surprised-man.jpg

+/- Good application can attentions. Just wish they had more time.
I know my time would be some issue just was really excited to apply I kid you not I was on that server for the whole day just so I could apply so I get why -on my time but I also read the rules up and down and I think I could really be able to be a good staff

Note: You must join the atomic steam group.

Note: You must join the atomic steam group.
Im a Proud member now <3