Oklahoma
Username: itssimple

◈ Your In-Game Name: ItsSimple

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/itssimpleeee/

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: itssimple#5730

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1 warn from around a year ago, some random rdm i think i was a hitman and killed the wrong person. im not entirely sure.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11Am-4Pm then i work and then 12Am-4AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i started off getting my friend into this game and he started paying for it and playing more than me so it caught my interest. he ended up buying me supporter plus and since then this server alone has taught me how to build which is one of my absolute favorite things to do. ive been finding myself helping others with bases and with rules. with seeing other staff members and having small lil fun relationships and their energy they put into this server makes me enjoy it and i def want to give it a try.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? The team you guys got seem so enjoyable and respectable i would love to be included.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i love you guys ;) hope some of the mods i know see this and get all happy im trynna join XD

+1 awesome guy, only good experiences with them

+1 Seems like a pretty cool dude would make a good edition to the staff team

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to asong17 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member