Accepted Chiefsob Staff Application

Chiefsob

User
Mar 13, 2024
Username: Chiefsob

◈ Your In-Game Name: Chief

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125008611/

Your Age: 22

Your Discord Tag: chief_sob

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one warning from 2 years ago on March 21st 2022. The warn was for RDM (Class III) and was issued by lil Marco Vert. Unfortunately I can not recall the events that lead to the warn as it was 2 years ago. I suspect It was when I initially joined the server and was not fully aware of the rules since then I have read up fully on the rules and have a good understanding of them.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4d 12h 7m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Typically during the week I get on at around 3:00pm and will play on and off until about 12:00am sometimes later. During the weekend I am usually on around 12:00pm to 6:00pm. It very much depends on where I am at with school and work that week and with finals coming up in a couple weeks my playtime will reduce but I should still be able to get on at minimum of 3 hours a day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Over my decade long gaming career Garry's mod has always been a staple game for me, one of those games I can always come back to and know I'll have a good time. Over the years I have played G-Mod, Dark RP has been the reason for the many good memories I have had on this game. Coming back to the game recently I was very surprised to see that Dark RP was still active as well as the server I used to play on, a few days into playing I realized the reason it is so active is due to the fact that the staff team on this server are professional individuals who are dedicated to providing a fair yet fun experience for all players. I think that committing yourself to a role that helps the community you love is a show of good character in and out of game and it is something I want to be apart of. Seeing this community not only being very active but also growing makes me want to aid in that growth and I plan to bring my experience of staffing other gaming communities as well as my real life experience in the customer service industry to do that.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I am a good addition to the staff team as I have fairly good people skills as I am a bartender and my Saturday nights are typically filled with hammered middle aged sports goers and college students and my Sunday mornings that follow are essentially a therapy session with customers for their previous night. I also have quite a bit of experience being a staff member in other gaming communities such as a couple Minecraft SMP'S and a GTA V RP server, I do have some staffing experience for a Garry's Mod server however only on Jail break not Dark RP. That said I am a quick learner and have no problem taking orders.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Other than gaming, I enjoy snowboarding, fishing and basketball. I am currently in my second year of University, at the moment I am working towards a degree in bio chemistry and am wanting to go to medical school after that. And as I also mentioned I work as a bartender.

Last edited:
+1 i like how he words things + has experience in staffing in other games and seems really nice and put good effort in OwO

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to itssunee on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member