Soooooo funny things about rules

PD can not build outside of pd, this includes signs and check points but also means they cant expand pd into the ally next door or past the steps up front.

I've seen this alot in game recently and while I think infront of pd is okay they alleyway beside pd is a different basing area on the base map and isn't really allowed but honestly is not that big a deal if nobody else wants to base there.

The RP build and building signs have been talked about, idk whats going on with that but its been acknowledged due to sunee's questionably legal RP build they had a while back that was very much broken but followed the rules.

PD can not build outside of pd, this includes signs and check points but also means they cant expand pd into the ally next door or past the steps up front.

I've seen this alot in game recently and while I think infront of pd is okay they alleyway beside pd is a different basing area on the base map and isn't really allowed but honestly is not that big a deal if nobody else wants to base there.

The RP build and building signs have been talked about, idk whats going on with that but its been acknowledged due to sunee's questionably legal RP build they had a while back that was very much broken but followed the rules.
Are u dumb or stupid you can use the alleyway it's in the basing map my guy

roomba, its more of a case of what is reported than allowed, if no one has a problem with it its fine.

Are u dumb or stupid you can use the alleyway it's in the basing map my guy
I know its a spot on the map im just saying that because its a spot on the base map Technically PD should not be building there as its a separate basing area. But as Keana said its more a matter of if someone makes a ticket it should be enforced, otherwise if nobody cares and its not causing harm its not a big deal for PD to do this.

also I say in the first message that alleyway is a separate basing area on the map from PD im not saying its not allowed in general there just not allowed for PD.

I Find it super weird that you are NOT allowed to send a random string of numbers but Reading out my actual city is totally fine because its in my steam Bio.
Just because they got it from my profile doesn't mean its not concerning. The game was less enjoyable for the next hour because I was pretty stressed out.

Lets say I had a anxiety disorder (I don't actually but lets say I do) and someone claimed they knew where I lived. How do you think that would affect the person mentally?

So let’s say I have gotten away with mass (tunnel incident January 2023 where many people were animals and bit people but I propped up as a small custom class and racked 189 kills in 5 minutes, with the right math 68 consecutive mass ends)

So let’s say I have gotten away with mass (tunnel incident January 2023 where many people were animals and bit people but I propped up as a small custom class and racked 189 kills in 5 minutes, with the right math 68 consecutive mass ends)
Berserk Skeletons Staring Animated - Imgflip