keana

User
May 16, 2021
Did you know that:

MRDM (Class V)
Propblocking Spawn (Class V)
Hate Speech (Class IV)
Offensive Structures (Class IV)

Are all stackable offences WITH ANY OTHER including each other, so that means in theory a cop who MRDA and MRDM can get 3 weeks for first time and add a day for hate speech, add 3 weeks if you some how block spawn
notice though that MRDA (Class V) is not stackable. But when both MRDM and MRDA are committed they are often only warned for 1 do to their similarities.
(DO NOT DO THIS) If you want a perma-ban just type a random IP address in all chat and say its a players. (DO NOT DO THIS)

With all those warns though something that catches me off guard is witch hunting.... only a class 2 and not stackable... to witch hunt someone is to go out of your way to ruin someone else time and often includes breaking several other rules that they get warned for instead of since its a longer punishment.

Or for another taste of rules Building and Basing.

RP builds, designated by the RP sign, can not be raided but by hitman, can not have raidables like printers or kidnap victims, but can ignore the rules on doorways and shooting blinds.
Building bases, designated by a Building sign, can not be raided but by hitman, can not have raidable like printers or kidnap victims, BUT MUST FOLLOW DOORWAY AND SHOOTING BLIND RULES..... how does that work sorry my doors do not work I am still building but its still fail base (Class II), but the owner and ONLY the owner can kill others on the build.

Also to "defend/be part" of a base (notice the separation) you name or party name has to be visible on the front door or part of the clearly visible signage for potential raiders. This means classes that can not base like hitman can still defend if the owner of the base puts their name as a defender of their base on the sign. This can apply to a lot, two parties can share a base then, cops could potentially defend a base besides PD, and PD can denote exceptions for those allowed in. This is possible because to be a defender does not mean your basing.

How about that a base has to have 4 doors to get in and out from the raidables, you can have other doors elsewhere as long as they do not delay raiders. So like a private room or a separate passage way to the shooting blinds.

More Misc Rules

Using a multi adverts like over/false are treated as if you never adverted, plus over and false both are not valid on this server and used more as a curtesy, meaning if a terrorist accidently adverts Terror and then immediately adverts over, you can still legally kill them as long as its within the 20 secs of his terror advert.

If someone does not follow nlr rules and keeps adverting Random Chimp Event, that is still a valid advert and can still be killed they are still guilty of nlr though.

NLR also has some weird ones with it, when you die to a valid rp action you can not interact with your killer for 5 mins, and they can not target you with an rp action for 10, meaning after 5 mins you can go after them with a mug or kidnap but they still have to wait another 5 to go after you. BUT there is NO cool down on defending/reacting, so if that crazy monkey keeps RCE adverting you can keep killing him with nlr, as a cop if someone keeps raiding or shooting people you can keep arresting them. (Not weapon arrests since you have to start the RP by checking them)
NLR is also where all RP actions have 5 min cooldown 10 mins on same target.

Lockdown events can be changed by the mayor via the law board to even things like lockdown has 0 effect. so like always check the laws, and NO CLASS IS IMMUNE TO LOCK DOWN you can arrest hobos too, and for a base to count as safe from lockdown it has to have a floor and roof.

PD can not build outside of pd, this includes signs and check points but also means they cant expand pd into the ally next door or past the steps up front.

Staff NEED A TICKET to do something about rule breaks, there are exceptions to this like mrdm or server crashing and such.

Even though all languages are allowed this is a little filtering, Like hate speech and racism is not allowed in any language, also ALL VALID ADVERTS MUST BE IN ENGLISH.

Find any other weird things about rules let me know.

Last edited:
These are Child play. I will not sure better ones as I will just keep those to myself lol

if you type an IP address you will get perma banned even if you say its fake, so its not really necessary to say that is a player's IP.

talking from personal experience :(

can not be raided but by hitman,
This means classes that can not base like hitman can still defend
hitman can raid some that is building. its a RP action that isn't adverted !hit same with sewerdwellers . hitman can't party because they have a hit menu
cops could potentially defend a base besides PD,
they can only be in parties with other goverment

2 lazy to do the rest but good points that should matter

@Shade506 ... I explained those out already did you not fully read it? plus all you said was no for cops and unrelated rules for hitman.....
Just incase hear is the segment

Also to "defend/be part" of a base (notice the separation) you name or party name has to be visible on the front door or part of the clearly visible signage for potential raiders. This means classes that can not base like hitman can still defend if the owner of the base puts their name as a defender of their base on the sign. This can apply to a lot, two parties can share a base then, cops could potentially defend a base besides PD, and PD can denote exceptions for those allowed in. This is possible because to be a defender does not mean your basing.
I had clearly already pointed out that basing, partying and defending are all different. If you want to make a point at least make sense and do not say that your just 2 lazy, its a good way for no one to take your word.

I always ban for both MRDA and MRDM if they do both. Not sure what you mean by "notice though that MRDA (Class V) is not stackable."

RP Build is stated as as complete build that is why it needs specification on whether it can ignore the entryway rules etc. Building is being built, in no world will you be warned for failbase if you are building with a sign up specifying that.

"When you are building a base, you can only use 4 doors that make use of the keypad toolgun to defend your base." If you are using the extra keypad doors to defend then it isn't allowed.

I always ban for both MRDA and MRDM if they do both. Not sure what you mean by "notice though that MRDA (Class V) is not stackable."

RP Build is stated as as complete build that is why it needs specification on whether it can ignore the entryway rules etc. Building is being built, in no world will you be warned for failbase if you are building with a sign up specifying that.

"When you are building a base, you can only use 4 doors that make use of the keypad toolgun to defend your base." If you are using the extra keypad doors to defend then it isn't allowed.
1 mrda is literally not stackable, it can have stackable offensives with it but it it self is not one of those.
2 yah if everyone had a right mind we would not need rules this specific. Not ever going to warn for it bit would be funny.
3 ... we made the same point, key word defend, as long as it's not in the way fo raiders and loot your good.