keana

User
May 16, 2021
Username: keana

❂ In-Game Name keana

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile 76561199018781546

Your Discord keana#1247

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? rapport

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/id/aenoxys/

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? B2. No spamming of /ooc. /advert, @ chat or voice chat. or A4. Do not intentionally abuse exploits, report them to a staff member.

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. so, rapport as a thief, mic spams while claiming he is a hobo.... so knowing the custom class system and given that I did make an in game report a while ago and this has not changed I am assuming he has not gotten it fixed, leading me to this report.

To have this fixed all he would have to do is make a donator ticket to have his custom class remade yet he refuses to and continues to mic spam as a thief meaning he is abusing and exploit without reporting it.
He as a long term player knows how this works and just tried to abuse his situation instead of fixing it.

Optional: Any other comments? This can be easily resolved if rapport has his cc fixed.
https://discord.com/channels/697277278492688384/808788403310559302/1082840740352237709
Here is where you can start the donator ticket on the discord server.

🤓Erm actually.

🤓Rapport, in essence, is not merely a wanderer devoid of a home; instead, it embodies the audacious spirit of a cunning thief. Within the tapestry of life, Rapport skillfully navigates the intricate threads of existence, weaving a narrative of clandestine exploits and nimble escapades.

This enigmatic figure does not succumb to the label of a mere hobo, for the term fails to capture the essence of Rapport's character. A thief by nature, Rapport thrives on the art of subterfuge and the thrill of the clandestine. The world becomes its playground, and every interaction is a carefully calculated heist, leaving behind a trail of mystique and intrigue.

In the realm of language, Rapport steals the very essence of expression, transforming ordinary words into a symphony of eloquence. Its larceny extends beyond the tangible, as it pilfers the mundane and breathes life into the stolen moments, creating a captivating narrative that captivates and enchants.

To label Rapport as a mere hobo is to oversimplify its complex identity. It is a masterful purveyor of the stolen, a maestro orchestrating the grand larceny of life's experiences. In the dance between order and chaos, Rapport pirouettes on the tightrope of audacity, leaving observers in awe of its thieving prowess.
🤓

Reactions: soryuu

Person was a hobo. You obviously don’t know !customjob allows you to change the job type because you stayed the same cringy ass job your whole playtime.

Did you really take the time to make a mic spam player report?!?! You must be a fucking gremlin. 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: soryuu
Denied
Person was a hobo. You obviously don’t know !customjob allows you to change the job type because you stayed the same cringy ass job your whole playtime.

Did you really take the time to make a mic spam player report?!?! You must be a fucking gremlin. 🤮
You are denied lol. I am guessing it is someone elses Custom Class that is set to thief

Reactions: Massa Ruby
I provided the video to show that they were indeed a thief and mic spamming as one, doing it here because we had this conflict a week ago and it still is not fixed so now its here and harder to shrug off, I even went out of my way to provide other ways of fixing the issue.

I provided the video to show that they were indeed a thief and mic spamming as one, doing it here because we had this conflict a week ago and it still is not fixed so now its here and harder to shrug off, I even went out of my way to provide other ways of fixing the issue.
🤓Erm actually.

🤓Rapport, in essence, is not merely a wanderer devoid of a home; instead, it embodies the audacious spirit of a cunning thief. Within the tapestry of life, Rapport skillfully navigates the intricate threads of existence, weaving a narrative of clandestine exploits and nimble escapades.

This enigmatic figure does not succumb to the label of a mere hobo, for the term fails to capture the essence of Rapport's character. A thief by nature, Rapport thrives on the art of subterfuge and the thrill of the clandestine. The world becomes its playground, and every interaction is a carefully calculated heist, leaving behind a trail of mystique and intrigue.

In the realm of language, Rapport steals the very essence of expression, transforming ordinary words into a symphony of eloquence. Its larceny extends beyond the tangible, as it pilfers the mundane and breathes life into the stolen moments, creating a captivating narrative that captivates and enchants.

To label Rapport as a mere hobo is to oversimplify its complex identity. It is a masterful purveyor of the stolen, a maestro orchestrating the grand larceny of life's experiences. In the dance between order and chaos, Rapport pirouettes on the tightrope of audacity, leaving observers in awe of its thieving prowess.🤓

Report Accepted

Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)​