genevausernameinuse

User
Jun 16, 2022
Username: genevausernameinuse

❂ In-Game Name rapport

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/aenoxys/

Your Discord ihavenone

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? jeyhockey

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198842749622/

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? FAILRP During Raid Class III

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. This guy has been harassing me all day. He put in an appeal that was appealed but I don't think it was fair. We were in an RP base as hobos with no valuables inside. The radios were props that were not playing any music. This player kept harassing us all day. We had a sign up that was definitely crappy, but it was size 40 font and visible. We were also both clearly hobos and he was going out of his way to find any reason to kill us.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/798846048951861289/1194099189177655306/rdm2.mp4

Optional: Any other comments? jeyhockey had rdm'd me once before then and was warned, and also rdm'd my friend another time and he got warned for that all within the span of an hour. I believe that he is using his connections with former staff to get out of a ban.

It doesn't matter if you're a hobo no rp base sign no coverage and due to u being a hobo basing on the street it would also be you breaking the rules as hobos can't do that

Username: genevausernameinuse

❂ In-Game Name rapport

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/aenoxys/

Your Discord ihavenone

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? jeyhockey

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198842749622/

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? FAILRP During Raid Class III

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. This guy has been harassing me all day. He put in an appeal that was appealed but I don't think it was fair. We were in an RP base as hobos with no valuables inside. The radios were props that were not playing any music. This player kept harassing us all day. We had a sign up that was definitely crappy, but it was size 40 font and visible. We were also both clearly hobos and he was going out of his way to find any reason to kill us.

Optional: Any other comments? jeyhockey had rdm'd me once before then and was warned, and also rdm'd my friend another time and he got warned for that all within the span of an hour. I believe that he is using his connections with former staff to get out of a ban.
Jeyhockey was already warned for failrp during raid he appealed it as you said in the post, so I don't understand why you are reporting him again. Keep crying in forums loser also you are a little prick cunt that is morbidly obese, crying about witchhunting while everytime "Cat God" logs on non stop without fail you constantly spam hits on him and mic spam at his bases, just because of the fact that he sounds like an old player that went by washed. I dont understand when morons like you cry over the most dumb things when you are also doing it lmao honestly you deserve to get witchhunted fucking loser.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeyhockey51
Jeyhockey was already warned for failrp during raid he appealed it as you said in the post, so I don't understand why you are reporting him again. Keep crying in forums loser also you are a little prick cunt that is morbidly obese, crying about witchhunting while everytime "Cat God" logs on non stop without fail you constantly spam hits on him and mic spam at his bases, just because of the fact that he sounds like an old player that went by washed. I dont understand when morons like you cry over the most dumb things when you are also doing it lmao honestly you deserve to get witchhunted fucking loser.
ive never once put a hit on cat dog nor have i ever been to one of his bases. idk where you're getting this information, youre clearly unstable. I dont even know who you are. try not to be so angry all the time bc you're acting like the gif in your signature

It doesn't matter if you're a hobo no rp base sign no coverage and due to u being a hobo basing on the street it would also be you breaking the rules as hobos can't do tha
YUP but he never got warned for it. Makes sense right

Also for you to say you were “clearly” a hobo is quite crazy. You were a little anime skin and COULD NOT see your job title clearly so…

Report Denied
Report is denied as player had been punished, it was appealed and approved based on the fact
your "RP BASE" was not size 40. I can't speak for past interactions but based on the invalid sign the appeal was approved.

If in game going forward the player proceeds to meet the criteria for witch hunting (3 or more actions towards you in a short period or off CD) Please report to staff.

Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)​