Top 3 events of atomic of 2024

Ziptie

User
Oct 6, 2023
New york
Top 3 events of atomic in 2024

well start with number 1 The Ryan Fournier incident. To explain a bunch of bank managers and bank guards were spamming ryanf ryanf¨ everyone thought it was a lousy joke and they were just being gmod trolls to what we thought they were using tps to commit mass terrorism in the span of 5 minutes now i dont know if noob blacklisted himself or they backdoored the whole server to blacklist him but they was a ride for the server, i know ive done some shit to a point of killing 200 ppl in 10 minutes in spawn tunnel (tunnel terrorism) but this can go for #1 on my list.

Number 2 like you could guess, The don fournier Incident, over the span of 5 hours the fourniers had struck back by alting back onto the server and destroying the economy via duping 7 BILLION DOLLARS and throwing it around the server, how would this affect the economy? lets say your a calm citizen roaming the streets you come cross 600 million on the floor you pick it up and buy a bunch of stuff on the market this money was duped money think of it as basicly your last day on atomic becuase i can picture it a shooting wall of 10 to 20 people was formed each had picked up or were donated via tip jar were perm banned i dont think anything was rolled back on the economy though but if it was good for the economy and the ppl.

Number 3 noob vote blacklisting people via popular vote thast really all i can say.

if you have more events i should add about atomic even before 2024 send me a message on discord or put it below