Denied MrClean Staff Application

MrClean

TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Feb 1, 2022
Username: MrClean

◈ Your In-Game Name: MrClean

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198386605737/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I just turned 15 last month

Your Discord (with tag): MrClean#2906

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned for Ltap and Mass RDM in July of last year. I honestly don't remember this but most likely i joined and just rdm'd and left.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 5 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a Trial mod on Icefuse imperial rp for a week but resigned because of personal reasons. I was also a moderator on cosmic dark rp for about month which shut down last year.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I play sports so it dependes on what time for the weekends but normaly i am on about 3 PM PST on weekends and 4PM PST on weekday if i don't have practice or games.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the AtomicRP staff team for many reasons. The first reason is that I love to help out anyone especially new players. I also just generally have a love for staffing and taking tickets in general. So far I have had a pretty fun time chilling and basing with new people but the thing that ruins the server is all the kids and people running around and breaking almost every rule in the book. I also want to create a safer and better experience for everyone to enjoy. I have tried to enjoy other dark rp servers but none of them were as good as AtomicRP.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Here's why I should be accepted to the staff team. First of all, I have prior experience staffing and I have learned a lot. My prior experience has taught me to maintain professionalism and to stay calm no matter what. I am a friendly and easy person to talk to. I am never biased no matter who is in the sit or what the circumstance is. I always take all sides of the story no matter what. Lastly, I don't like to have to wait 5-10 minutes just to have and RDM ticket accepted and I think I would be able to reduce the times for tickets to be accepted. I also have 1250 hours of Gmod rp and are familiar with the game.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

-/+ Application is alright but two class V warns and you only have about bare minimum playtime to apply. I recommend getting more hours in. Interacting with the community and putting a good amount of effort in the next one.

-/+ Application is alright but two class V warns and you only have about bare minimum playtime to apply. I recommend getting more hours in. Interacting with the community and putting a good amount of effort in the next one.
Thank you for your feedback I will definitely take this into consideration.

- You didn’t even commit yourself to the app. If your not going to you shouldn’t be on the staff team
- No playtime, how are you going to staff when you know nothing about the server, the people, or the community
- Not 1 but 2 Class V, you say you prob rdm then left but you would have to kill more than 3 people and then you leave
- Should not get the chance to interview bc he prob rdm’d on other server and wants to come back to them to see if he can staff then mess everything up, sorry for assuming but that’s the vibe im getting

- You didn’t even commit yourself to the app. If your not going to you shouldn’t be on the staff team
- No playtime, how are you going to staff when you know nothing about the server, the people, or the community
- Not 1 but 2 Class V, you say you prob rdm then left but you would have to kill more than 3 people and then you leave
- Should not get the chance to interview bc he prob rdm’d on other server and wants to come back to them to see if he can staff then mess everything up, sorry for assuming but that’s the vibe im getting
Hey man I see where your coming from and I understand.

- You seem to lack playtime on the server
- I have never seen you before
- 2 Class V warns
- Seems to not understand the reasoning tickets take longer sometimes ( common sense that there might be a big number of tickets and it takes time to resolve them )
- Just appeared on Atomic again within the past 7 days

>With all do respect, you don't seem like a good fit for the staff team and I don't think you deserve an interview.
>You seem to think that being a staff member is all fun and games but it really takes responsibility (Just the vibe I am getting from app).
>It also seems like you want Staff for ulterior motives.

> GOOD LUCK!

unknown.png

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.