User
Feb 17, 2023
Username: murder monk

In-Game Name ♛ murder monk

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:0:566258332

Discord enmity#1400

Date of Item Loss Mar 3, 2023

Time of Item Loss 1:39 AM CST

What happened? I just walked out of spawn and took my armor vape out of my inventory, i jumped into the fountain when some random little kid rdm'd me.

What server did you lose your items on? DarkRP 1

What do you need refunded? Armor Vape

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. I reported the RDM and DarkTreip helped me with my ticket and had a sit with me, he said he had some evidence he would be able to show since I didnt have my clips enabled.

i was the one that handled his sit and i went through logs to find this info when he was RDMed. It shows him equiping an armor vape and then getting involved in a MRDM problem. the player that killed everyone was banned for MRDM. hopefully this is enough evidence so this player could get his money back.

1677836908582.png

1677836912863.png

1677836916139.png

You want me to refund your armor vape? Are you kidding me? That's the worst investment I've ever heard of. You just walked out of spawn and jumped into a fountain like a fool, and then you got killed by some random kid. That's not RDM, that's karma. You have no evidence, no business plan, no market research. You're just wasting my time and money. I'm out. And you know what? You're dead to me too.

Request Accepted
You will be refunded 400000