MONKS

User
May 21, 2021
Job Title: Hacker

Job Salary: 10-25

Job Limit: 1-5

Category Affiliation:
Criminal

Job Description: A job where you upgrade your computer to hack more and more money from the bank vault… working together might make your job easier

Job Rules: ( More Rules Can Be Added )
  1. Can base
  2. Can not Raid

Jobs Features:

Hacking: you will upgrade your computer to steal money from the bank vault the item that the bank manager can place to store money more upgrades means more money and faster hacking

Your IP: You can base anywhere placing your computer will determine your "IP" your IP being a location on the map like residential, slums, industrial, etc.... maybe towards the start you'll only be able to manually change your IP that's on a cooldown, for example, the cops will see that you are based in slums on their computer but in reality, you’re based in residential. Later on, your IP could change automatically on a cooldown.

Extra features:

Cameras: Maybe there are world placed cameras all around the map that the hacker can hack into and watch the cops

Collaboration: Can work together with other hackers to use their computers together to combine hacking power

Weapons/Tools: Computer

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=295788137

Link To Addon: no addon available that I can find

+ 1.... Bring it On

Its Yo Boy Bap. Feel free to contact me on discord : Ryan15715#4780

Shane Dawson Moment

1629283765092.png

While this is an interesting idea it would require a completely custom addon to be made(with custom models too) which I don't believe is worth the amount of time/money it would cost. I'll keep this idea in mind going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.