Denied okbet Staff Application

okbet

User
Mar 28, 2022
Username: okbet

◈ Your In-Game Name: okbet

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116817958

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 22

Your Discord (with tag): okbet#1640

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day 12 Hours 32 Minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Server: Orion Network (est. 2014 - 2020)

Time as a staff member: 2015 - 2019

Rank: Started as a "Trial Mod" at the beginning of 2015 and I worked my way up to the position of "Head Admin" near the end of 2017. I was then offered a paid job/promotion (yes paid with real money) as the Community Manager, where I worked along side one other Community Manager and we both ran the server from 2017 to 2019 when the server was shut down due to tax reasons from the Owner of the server (server would later start up in 2020 for a short time but was not able to get any footing and died once and for all).

Contacts: I am still very close personal friends with the other Community Manager but other than that I have since removed everyone affiliated with the server in anyway aside from our Developer.

I have also been a moderator on an old methrp server back in 2014 but It was only for a short time.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? This is a little tricky, it varies due to work but sometimes between 6am and 9am and sometimes from 7pm to 11pm. I am able to set aside roughly 15-20 hours per week to play, and sometimes a little more.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've just recently started playing garrys mod again after not even signing into my account for over 2 years and I've found that love for the game that my teenage self once had, and darkrp is just like it's always been, great overall, but there are those who wish to ruin the fun that we all come here to have. I'd like to offer my experience up once again and do my part in maintaining the server peace while I play.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I'd make a fine addition to the atomic staff team for a number of reasons; I have the experience from both real life and my years as a player AND staff member to execute my duties in a seamless and near perfect manner, meaning that I know what my job is and I know how to do it in a manner that benefits everyone.

I am very good at going into situations with no bias, and maintaining that "middle man" mindset which allows me to really understand both sides to a story and find a solution that makes the atomic experience as fun as possible for EVERYONE.

This one may be a little weird to some but honestly I find the whole experience of staffing much more fun than the actual game haha, in the past most of my time was spent as a staff member and not really a player, meaning I would get on with the intention to sit there and take sits and resolve conflict over sitting around making money or doing something else, and this only multiplied ten fold when I got into Managing.

The final thing I believe I could bring to the table here is my overall personality, I'm a very understanding person and very laid-back and easy to talk to, and I take pride in that. This makes it easy to talk to me, whether it be a friendly chat or calling for help on the server I try my best to make it easy to tell me what's going on and how I can assist you.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Not really anything of value to go here other than a little about myself, I work full-time as a manager/regional trainer for a coffee roaster in LA, and currently live in an apartment with my girlfriend(soon to be fiancé ;)). In my free time I like to hop on and play some video games when I can but I also love just exploring the world and doing photography and living life.

Like I stated above I've only recently gotten into garrys mod again over the last 2 weeks but other than that I really only play 2 other games, those being Hunt: Showdown and Destiny 2.

+1
Mature
Good application.
Great experience skills coming from your job.
Experience with Staffing.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)

Fair enough, thank you everyone I’ll see y’all around in game, better luck next time!