Denied Werld Staff Application

Werld

User
Mar 28, 2024
*UPDATED 03/31/24

Username: Werld

◈ Your In-Game Name: Werld

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thatspaceeguye/

Your Age: 25

Your Discord Tag: spaceheadass#2741

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 16h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
I had assisted in moderating a server called, "Pale'sRP"
I was an Admin and worked on many NLR, RDM, FailRP and other rule breaking situations.
I also created jobs, and worked on some of the backend of the server.
I was a staff member for 6 months until the server shut down.

I also had a brief tenure in owning a server as well, way back in 2015-2017.

> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP?
No

What is your time zone? US Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I usually play during the day (11:00am-4:00pm) & at night. (10:00pm - 1:00am)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really enjoy the server. This is by far my favorite DarkRP server, I see the second server falls into rdm, failrp etc. during many times of day. I'd like to help ensure a positive experience for players on the second server as well as the first. I often am finding prop block and rdm'ers, with no available staff to help. Many times, staff is online on DRP1 and not DRP2. I'd like to provide a more playing experience more in-line with the rules and ideals of the server, regardless of if you play on DRP1 or DRP2.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am a business owner and understand customer service. I also thoroughly enjoy this server, and want to see others doing the same. Many times, I've seen new players join DRP2 for their first time just to leave due to nlr/rdm/propblock and/or failrp. I believe I could benefit the server atmosphere greatly with my overall positive attitude, patience and demeanor.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I do have a few warns which I will outline here,

RDMx2 (I had begun a solo raid with a kill without advertising when I was new.)
Failbase (I had one way fences, again when I had just joined.)
HateSpeech (I was overheard by another user in-game while joking with a friend. I admitted what I had said and accepted the warn.)

I would like to note, these warns are all old. I have not received a warning in over a month. I've since read each and every rule, and follow them to the letter.

Last edited:
+\-

I feel like you could use more in your application in all areas

Your effort was minimal

Your attitude was good

You have previous experience

You have a decent amount of play time

You have customer service experience

You said no for “
Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? but you said under “Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about youthat you’ve been warned previously

Overall I think you should take some time to revise and expand on your application, then I’ll be able to switch it to a +rep

Best of luck to you!

-1, caught basing in PD on dark rp 2 and very annoying, raiding constantly.

+\-

Your effort was minimal

Your attitude was good

You said no for “
Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? but you said under “Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about youthat you’ve been warned previously

Overall I think you should take some time to revise and expand on your application, then I’ll be able to switch it to a +rep

Best of luck to you!
Thanks, noted! I didn't include as much information here, as I had assumed there was an interview process where I could go into more detail. I appreciate you letting me know how I could improve the application rather than not giving any context to your opinion. :)

+1
After the edit
Seems you're actually interested in joining the staff team

Would like to see a interview :)

Last edited:
+\-

Your effort was minimal

Your attitude was good

You said no for “

Best of luck to you!
Raiding constantly is not a reason to -1 lol.

But yea -1 no effort

Unfortunately this application is lacking any information i could see as positive

It's not to late to edit and add more information about you!
-1 Not enough Information
-1 No effert
-1, caught basing in PD on dark rp 2 and very annoying, raiding constantly.

I have updated this application to more accurately reflect myself. Thank you for the input, I've really appreciated it!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to mooseking on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/