Mod on Atomic DarkRP
User
Jun 11, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Palombo

Steam Name: Palombo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/palombo/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 20

Your discord name/tag: Palombo#0492

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes, it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No, I have not.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Day 1 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I do.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? Yes, I do. I have been off and on within the community (mostly DarkRP) for over 5 years now. Throughout the years I have been staff on multiple servers as well as ran a few communities on my own. I understand to a great extent how to be a staff member on a Garry's Mod server and some of the complex challenges you have to overcome.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? No, I have not.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes, I do. I have a moderate-to-high level of experience with AWarn3 and BLogs in a production environment. When it comes to SAM, I have basic experience running test and playing around with it on my own within a development environment.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? They are multiple reasons that come to my mind instantly when thinking about why I'm applying to become apart of the staff team. First being, I'm a big fan of the Atomic DarkRP server itself - it's very clean and well put together/developed. I also enjoy the community's atmosphere as a whole, from what I've seen most people are pretty cool and having fun isn't a hard task. The large consistent concurrent player count makes the server very enjoyable with never a dull moment. I genuinely just enjoy being staff - I find joy out of helping other people and it keeps my brain busy during boring hours of my day. I would love to enjoy a great community whilst also serving it. I'm interested in working up the ladder of the staff hierarchy rather than just be content at a certain level.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? A big consequence with the large player count and the little amount of staff is that I've noticed occurrences where there were one or no staff online at a time of peak player count which often caused mayhem. It's very difficult for one person to manage everything going wrong with over 100 people on a server at almost any given time. I know that I wouldn't always be able to be there in a situation like this, however, I would assist to the best of my ability. I know this might not be an issue that is always relevant, but I would still be there and try to help even if I'm not needed. I have experience with gaming communities with over a million unique players a day and I think my skills from that could be very useful within the staff team. I am very good at handling negative feedback and stressful situations which can sometimes be the case when you are a staff member. As I mentioned above, I would like to move up within the staff ladder to maximize the amount of help that I can give to the community. Another big bonus is that I am a very software and technology focused person and if the time every came where development assistance was needed or asked for that is one of my strongest skills.

What is your timezone? Central Standard Time (CST)

Extra information: In my professional life I am lead developer where I am responsible for multiple other people on a daily bases and making sure that things are getting done. To elaborate more onto how my job could help me with being staff, part of it is dealing with hundreds of thousands of people utilizing things I have made everyday and often times taking input from said people and critiquing myself when needed. I think it is a very valuable skill to listen to what people are telling you and making adjustments whether it is positive or negative feedback.

PS: I hope everyone reading this has a great day.

Last edited:
+1 Never seen you but you seem like a interesting fellow, If I were you I'd get to know the community a little more and meet more people. I see you haven't met swag or panda. So yeah, App seems good tho!

UH +1 I briefly read your app and you seem more than qualified to staff
+1 Good app.
Thank you! :)

+1 Really good app but never seen you but has experience
+1 never seen you but app is really good :)
+1 Never seen you but you seem like a interesting fellow, If I were you I'd get to know the community a little more and meet more people. I see you haven't met swag or panda. So yeah, App seems good tho!
Thank you for the kind words. I don't think I've seen any of you either, I know it's very hard with such a large player count sometimes. I feel like everyday I'm meeting more and more new people. I hope to interact with all of you soon! :cool:

Last edited:
Nice app, but I really don't know you.
But +1
I don't think I know you either. I've been playing everyday and I always see the same staff members online. I think I just miss a good bit of y'all because of time and schedule differences. Anyways, thanks for the +1 and the compliment! :)

+1 nice app looking forward to seeing you more as a staff
Thank you! I hope you're right! :LOL:

Last edited:
+1 ive based with Palombo several times before, he is a very genuine person and has a very good understanding of the rules, he is also very helpful to other players who have come by asking questions, as well as others basing with us when they have questions. Great guy and I look forward to talking and interacting with him more often.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to JustValentino on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.