PD improvements

Carnifex

User
Nov 23, 2021
Hi, I've got a couple suggestions for the PD which would hopefully make it more playable and realistic.

(1) add actual functioning storage to the PD locker room (armor, raid equipment, grenades etc) where PD can stock up and also deposit raidables (thieves could also crack the locker room to have more of an incentive to raid PD)

(2) improve the 'wanted' criminals feature - rather than a couple seconds of a pop-up on screen, have a permanent law board type screen in various locations around the map where it lists the names of all 'wanted' criminals with the player models beside it. Could also physically mark wanted criminals with a 'wanted' banner above their head so it's more obvious to the public.

(3) fix the glitchy security cams in mayor's office

(1) add actual functioning storage to the PD locker room (armor, raid equipment, grenades etc) where PD can stock up and also deposit raidables (thieves could also crack the locker room to have more of an incentive to raid PD)

Great idea in theory. I do like the idea of a stocking spot to pick up frags for cops to use for a raid. So long as all the things are something bought and stored for use I'm entirely okay with it. Gives a new reason for peeps to raid pd.

(2) improve the 'wanted' criminals feature - rather than a couple seconds of a pop-up on screen, have a permanent law board type screen in various locations around the map where it lists the names of all 'wanted' criminals with the player models beside it. Could also physically mark wanted criminals with a 'wanted' banner above their head so it's more obvious to the public.

A wonderful idea I really would like there to be a way for the public to see who is wanted and who is being warranted.

(3) fix the glitchy security cams in mayor's office

I think this is just down to a map issue but if it is fixable I would love to see it fixed.

Overall a very solid suggestion to make pd more playable overall. It can make it a genuinely fun Job to play with a good group running the pd. This gets a +1 from me.

Suggestion Noted
Revamping PD jobs is something that would be intriguing and interesting to do for you guys. Thanks for making a suggestion <3​

Reactions: KoreanKaiFemboy