Oct 19, 2023
Username: Perry_

◈ Your In-Game Name: 1Perry

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/1Brenny1/

Your Age: 16 (2023/03/23)

Your Discord Tag: 1Perry_

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned once and banned once on the server. Both of these punishments were immediately appealed and removed. The warning was the most recent punishment which was for FailRP which occurred because I had left the game without knowing I was kidnapped. The reason I left the game and did not know I was kidnapped was because I was working on something and my computer was lagging so I used Task Manager to close unused apps aka GMod. The ban I had received was a ban for 2 weeks due to exploitation. This punishment was immediately removed as well because the clip provided proved that It was a mistake and that I had no intention to exploit.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4d 6h 30m (102.5hrs)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:00pm - 9:30pm weekdays, 10:30am - 10:00pm (Depends on school workload)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join the staff team because I have recently started playing gmod again and would like to join a community to get back into the game. I would also like to join the staff team because I believe it would be a fun and unique experience being staff on a gmod DarkRP server. Finally, I would like to join the staff team because I believe that it would also be a great learning experience to expand my capabilities as a staff member.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I should be accepted because I have been admin, mod, and dev on several other platforms and I believe that I have the skills necessary to be an effective staff member. I have been an admin/developer on several minecraft servers and have been a moderator for a few Rust servers. As an admin/developer on those servers, I performed tasks similar to those of a gmod moderator. I took reports, enforced rules, and caught cheaters. Due to the fact that I have been a mod/admin on several other platforms where I performed tasks similar to those of a DarkRp moderator, I believe that I have enough experience and the skills required to be an effective staff member for your server and community. Finally, I should be accepted because I am willing to spend the time and effort to learn more about how to be an effective staff member for the server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. IDK what to put here but I believe it would be helpful if i wrote a bit about myself. My name is Brendan, I am from Canada. I have 3 Cats named Baby, Jewel, and Bella. I love playing video games in my free time and programming random things. I know several languages like Java, C#, Lua, and Python. I used to make minecraft servers and plugins and create roblox assets for people. Thank you for reading my application, If you would like to ask me a question, feel free to and I will respond as fast as I can.

Last edited:
+/- App could have used more effort. Check accepted applications to get a good idea on how you should write yours.

Username: Perry_

◈ Your In-Game Name: 1Perry

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/1Brenny1/

Your Age: 16 (2023/03/23)

Your Discord Tag: 1Perry_

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned once and banned once on the server. Both of these punishments were immediately appealed and approved. The warning was the most recent punishment which was for FailRP which occurred because I had left the game without knowing I was kidnapped. The reason I left the game and did not know I was kidnapped was because I was working on something and my computer was lagging so I used Task Manager to close unused apps aka GMod. The ban I had received was a ban for 2 weeks due to exploitation. This punishment was immediately removed as well because the clip provided proved that It was a mistake and that I had no intention to exploit.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4d 6h 30m (102.5hrs)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:00pm - 9:30pm weekdays, 10:30am - 10:00pm (Depends on school workload)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to join the staff team because I have recently started playing GMod again and would like to join a community to get back into the game. I would also like to join the staff team because I believe it would be a fun and unique experience being staff on a GMod DarkRP server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I should be accepted because I have been admin, mod, and dev on several other platforms and I believe that I have the skills necessary to be an effective staff member. I have been an admin/developer on several minecraft servers and have been a moderator for a few Rust servers. Due to the fact that I have been a mod/admin on several other platforms, I believe that I have enough experience and the skills required to be a staff member for AtomicRp.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
+1 talked to him in game was chill about me cross firing him when i was trying to shoot a doritos boss he would make a really good staff

-1 steam profile is private, have to join the atomic steam group, and you discord account isn't linked. after my vote will change to -/+ for the interaction outside my base being the only interaction i recall with you. wouldn't mind an interview to look into it farther.

-1 steam profile is private, have to join the atomic steam group, and you discord account isn't linked. after my vote will change to -/+ for the interaction outside my base being the only interaction i recall with you. wouldn't mind an interview to look into it farther.
Sorry I must have forgot to, I have just changed my profile to public and linked my accounts. (I was all ready in the steam group)

+1 I like how you have had prior experience and want to learn even more which is a great to progress

+1 Having prior experience on other platforms is good. From what I see, the player has good intentions, and I would like to see how an interview goes.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to asong17 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.

Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.