Pumpkin
User
May 4, 2023
Username: pumpkinpup

❂ In-Game Name Pumpkinpup

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/Orusen/

Your Discord Orusen

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? DREW PEACOCK JR

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. 76561198106862971

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? Witch hunting / Harassment

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. Unfortunately I have no evidence but id like to make this report just so its understood what's happening, Player repeatedly bugs individuals and baits people into sits for the slightest rule breaks after purposefully baiting people into these and providing extremely one sided clips in his favor.

Optional: Any other comments? He may not be directly breaking rules but he is being a nuisance to other players and abusing staff sits to purposefully make others experience on the server less enjoyable.

Sorry that you guys think you can avoid the rules. They are here for us all to follow. I provide the necessary clips showing solid evidence of either my innocence, or the other players actions that break the rules. As I recommend all to do.

You think you are above the law, its sad. As a staff member you should take it a bit more professionally, and be less biased towards your little posse. I have been harassed by this crew and its a shame to see the things they get away with.

I would love to see a single clip of any of this happening. I doubt you could considering it is all fabricated. Maybe just follow the rules and don't get so butthurt when you are caught breaking them. I have had one interaction with you on this server, and 2 with that johnson guy, both which he initiated. Like I said, I would love to see some clips of this happening. I'll be waiting.

As staff member of the server you should act much better, as I am sitting here typing this up I had a guy walk up to me that I'm assuming you are in a discord call with,

You are trying to send your little gang after me with false reports lmao.

Reactions: pumpkinpup
Report Denied
<Insufficient Evidence>
Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)

Reactions: pumpkinpup
Sorry that you guys think you can avoid the rules. They are here for us all to follow. I provide the necessary clips showing solid evidence of either my innocence, or the other players actions that break the rules. As I recommend all to do.

You think you are above the law, its sad. As a staff member you should take it a bit more professionally, and be less biased towards your little posse. I have been harassed by this crew and its a shame to see the things they get away with.

I would love to see a single clip of any of this happening. I doubt you could considering it is all fabricated. Maybe just follow the rules and don't get so butthurt when you are caught breaking them. I have had one interaction with you on this server, and 2 with that johnson guy, both which he initiated. Like I said, I would love to see some clips of this happening. I'll be waiting.

As staff member of the server you should act much better, as I am sitting here typing this up I had a guy walk up to me that I'm assuming you are in a discord call with,

You are trying to send your little gang after me with false reports lmao.
There is no little gang or posse I simply based this on what I've seen and what others have said and shown me. Its really not as personal as you think it is and I am sorry if you think it is, as I said I have no evidence of this myself I just wanted it stated for the record and brought to more attention. I frankly expected it to be denied but I just wanted it looked at and acknowledged, and I'd like to remind you staff are people too who have feelings and make mistakes just like you and every other player.
Edit: also the only person I was on discord with at the time was my partner there is no kind of conspiring happening lol.