Rainbow

User
May 5, 2022
italy
Username: RainBow

In-Game Name Not Staff On Duty Rainbow

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile STEAM_0:1:499335360

Your Discord i dont have one

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? fudgenickel mcflurry

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/id/BallisticVariant/

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? he is saying to kill my self

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/592082682275155218 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/592082682275155179/

Any other comments? he has said that to me around 3 times today

What does it matter, telling somebody to kill themself isn’t hate speech and you got me banned this morning for saying it then I got unbanned and warned for witch-hunting and your trying to get me banned again?

it's my b-day and im still getting death threats on steam and garry's mod can i get 1 god dam day without someone saying to do suicide omg

In the rule's there is nothing for threats.
Section B: Chat Rules
B1. English is the primary language on AtomicRP, and is the only language allowed in OOC/Advert Chat.
B2. No spamming of /ooc. /advert, or @ chat
B3. No micspam unless MOTD/job description says otherwise.
B4. Advertising of other Garry's Mod communities is strictly prohibited.
B5. Targeted use of language towards other players in a way that can be interpreted as Racism/Hate Speech is Not Allowed.
- Context matters, staff have final say over situations where thin ice has been treaded.
- If you don't want to leave things up to interpretation for a staff member, stay away from the terms/topics listed below
> N-Word, F-Word, R-Word
> Jokes about Rape/Incest
> Uncomfortable comments that cross other players' boundaries
B6. AtomicRP and Atomic Networks as a broader community take a hard stand against sexual harassment and misconduct.
> It is the expectation that you as a player actively report allegations of this type to a member of the management team.
> Never bring allegations public, as it will only cause more drama and make it more difficult for the team to gather evidence.
> You can get into contact with the management team by going to our discord into the #gethelp channel and clicking "Contact Super Admins"
> The management team will record, forward, and act on evidence only if requested.

Therefore this would be a false report.

Report Denied
If it is a constant thing he is telling you to do, submit evidence of it happening more than once, as it's not officially against the rules not much can be done about the first, if it's a constant thing they he can get warned for WitchHunting considering at that point it'd be constant harassment.
Thanks for making an appeal. For further questions/inquiries about your appeal, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)​