ReaLOne

User
Jan 3, 2022
Username: ReaLOne

❂ In-Game Name ReaLOne Bambozzini

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile 76561198377774364

Your Discord MariosSim#4678

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Sweet Cake

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. 76561199145509027

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? We were 15 people at the same place saying shit, having fun. This guy was standing there telling people to kill him. He then wrote in chat with yellow letters ''[Advert] Kill Me'' and was asking in VC to kill him so i did. He then came back to me preaching that it was RDM and saying that it was inchat not advertised, basically asking a million to not take me into a sit. I dissagreed and he took me into the sit and I lost a mil just like that. To be clear its not the mil that makes me mad its the principle behind his thinking. He then proceeded to do that again and got another person into a sit making money for no reason. I tried to escelate it and discuss this with a staff member and they game me my million back which again i refused and gave right back because i repeat, its not the million, its the way i lost it. I sat there for 1:30 hours with one prints and i lost it in an instant. I want to escelate this and i have screenshots of the chat if further proof is needed. I know that it might be well within his rights and not against the rules but all of us understand how wrong this is. Besides punishing this player, with this escelation I mostly aim to warn other people of this trick and similar ones. Thanks for reading.

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. image 1:
https://app.gemoo.com/share/image-a...gin=imageurlgenerator&card=587867033525149696
image 2:
https://app.gemoo.com/share/image-a...gin=imageurlgenerator&card=587868008923127808

Optional: Any other comments? images for reference on what it looks like. Dont lose money to this shit

Do you have Video evidence?
I don't have video evidence but im sure somebody from the 15 people there has a clip. I believe the ticket ''KindaStupid'' took and he can vouch for, is enough evidence with my screenshots. KindaStupid also was the one to offer me the 1 mil back and thanks a bunch for that, but I had to refuse it, as it was no business of him. By the way yesterday there were another 12 people outside Sweet Cake's base hating on him. I am not the only one it seems, that has been wronged by this guy. Exploiting the rules to your advantage sounds fun only for yourself Sweet Cake.

Report Denied
Not enough viable evidence provided. We also do not take vouchers.
Thanks for making an appeal. For further questions/inquiries about your appeal, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)