Denied reaper_ Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaper_

User
Dec 8, 2023
Username: reaper_

◈ Your In-Game Name: reaper

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199180985092/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: ef9743

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 4 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:00-5:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I absolutely love this server and I would love to help players out. I'd really like to be a bigger part of the community. I love playing on the server, and I would love to moderate it as well. And I think I would be very helpful to all of the players with all their problems that need handling. I also love help players with an needs (ex: "my base floor is broken").

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I play the server actively, and I believe that I would be of good use as a staff member. I am patient with people, and I try to be completely unbiased. I have good knowledge of mechanics in Garry's Mod, and I have read up on the rules extensively. I enjoy helping people out with their problems and would be honored to be of assistance to the server and its players.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
+/- not bad app. Would like to see just a little more effort on why you want to join.

-1 lack of effort, you may refer to the accepted applications for example

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to mahlaser on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Application Denied

Based on your application, we have declined your application due to copying and paste
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the How to join the staff team staffing requirements if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/read-me-first-how-to-join-the-staff-team.2614/

Status
Not open for further replies.