User
Aug 18, 2021
Your In-Game Name: waio00

Steam Name: waio00

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/waio00/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your discord name/tag: waio00#1598

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Indeed

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Never have been banned/warned.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) Over 9 days

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Definitely

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Indeed

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I staffed for this server for well over a month and coming back.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Most of the staff team wanted me to come back

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have mastered them yes

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I left before because of personal reasons and mentality but fixed itself now and I just want to go back to helping people along with the server and having a good time. I believe I was a fair staff member and always seemed to lighten the mood with my stupidity. I have seen the server again with my knowledge of being a staff member and playing without being able to grab someone who is massing or making the game unenjoyable for some.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I believe that a lot of the staff team got a lot of enjoyment from my overall stupidity and having the IQ of a literal Mc-Chicken. I also believe I was fair to the community and was well respected. I want to return because when I join the server I don't have those quirky interactions with people and it doesn't feel the same and or as fun. I hope to be reaccepted from my resignation and will definitely be at my 100 once again.

What is your timezone?
EST

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Hez#7825 on Discord to schedule your interview.​

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta Male on Discord (Blake#6299) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.