User
Apr 18, 2021
Your In-Game Name: RobertTheSinger

Steam Name: Same as IGN - RobertTheSinger

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I'm 20 Yrs Old

Your discord name/tag: OfficialBunnyz#6400

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yessir - 100%

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? The only time I've been warned on the server was when I did some FailRP back in April but it has been removed since then due to only being Class II, but besides that, I haven't been warned for anything else, and rarely ever am I takin to a sit about a problem with another player.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 3d 18h 54m, and much much more as every day goes on.

Have you read up on our rules fully? I've read them up down back around many times just to keep checking to see if they get changed or not.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have many times to make sure I never miss any information that is listed there.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I always use my mic almost every second I'm on, the only times I don't use it is when I am eating or if I'm talking to someone else IRL, but I'm always able to unmute anytime needed.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? Yes, I've was Head Admin on 2 servers in the past and even co-owned one but this was about around 3ish years ago when I used to mass play GMOD before my break I took. I don't remember the names and I'm sure they aren't up anymore. I've also previously staffed on AtomicRP but was removed as trial mod due to a slipup with no-clip when I no-clipped off duty to talk to another staff member for 5 seconds.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members?
DoX, Voltic, JustValentino, Washed, Milfo, Hez, Panda, Monkey God - These are the people I've mainly seen on and asked, some others said no and some I haven't had a chance to ask, but if I'm missing any please feel free to let me know.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes I have plenty of experience considering I was staff on this server for a few weeks in the past and got well acquainted with the commands and with the different plugins and eventually I was able to do sits a lot faster than others at my time and handle situations

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Honestly, I just love the community and I think I'm a great leader and can control situations very well, rarely do I get really stressed out and I never let anyone get to me where ill do something stupid as a staff member. I also see the server struggling at times with no staff or an overload of tickets and I know it's bad for the server and a lot of the players get frustrated so I'm 100% ready to help everyone again and make the server a better place.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? A lot of the player base on the server knows me since I've been on a lot of the times on the server and seen a vast variety and interacted with a vast majority of different players and id say the majority enjoy seeing me around and chatting with me. I can also bring a lot to the table since I am a quick learner so I can help solve a lot of issues and learn different rules/jobs/etc. very quickly. I'm a great leader as I've said previously where I've done a lot of leadership roles of past IRL groups I've been with and IRL jobs.

What is your timezone? I'm from EST Timezone.

Last edited:
+/- I love the app but I haven't been able to talk to you ingame and this response might change when I get the chance to .

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to MonkeyGod#8402 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.