S.W.A.T And Police

Abraham

User
Apr 6, 2021
Currently Police and S.W.A.T are puny on the server to the point where basic thieves are mugging them and winning most of the fights, I believe that Police should spawn with Glocks and %30-50 armor While S.W.A.T spawns with M4A1s And %100 armor to avoid getting 2 tapped by knifes and standing a chance at carrying out warrants, With these new buffs I do think the Police job should be locked until you reach 1 hour play time.

Also give mayor 100k lotto limit thx

-1 Personally I believe that the cops are as balanced as they can be, the weapons the cops already use are pretty effective, usually law enforcement is the target job for anyone who wants to break the rules, buffing them would only increase the amount of people willing to use the weapons for ill intent.

-1 A lot of mingers joining the server to mrdm as pd/gov and if they are buffed then it would make it a lot harder for innocents to defend themselves, unless a playtime lock is actually added

Reactions: vvorld
-1 the guns are not that op but maybe the door breach tool could be tuned down a bit idk other than that the jobs seem fine.

200.gif

If we were to make a change like that, we would most likely remove the guns that the police spawn with (and honestly me and noob personally think it's good that they spawn with them so Mass RDMers can be removed quickly)

I am posting again because I think this is a good idea I sometime play as a cop when I I feel like it (witch is when my friends are not on). I feel that cops sometimes do not stand a chance against raiders. The pd could really use an update.

+1 PD could use a update. MP5SD is literally the worst gun in the game, need buff Sadge