Accepted S550Adam Staff Application

S550Adam

User
Jul 27, 2023
Username: S550Adam

◈ Your In-Game Name: S550Adam

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/39281-adam-garcia/

Your Age: 23

Your Discord Tag: S550Adam#0525

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 14 hours 39 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
3 years of being a super admin on ICE Dark RP Servers.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Morning/Afternoon 7:00 am to 3:00pm.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would want to be a part of the AtomicRp Staff Team to not only make a difference in this community but mainly focus on the new citizens that have no clue on rules or game play in general. I've always loved to help people no matter what it is i'm doing. I'm currently in the Fire Academy So I will always have dedication and determination, which makes me a good candidate on being part of your staff team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I should be accepted into the staff team for being a very good candidate to be apart of this Staff Team. I am Patient, Mature , Passion, Motivation, and its very hard to anger me I've been through it all. I'm a very melo person you can come talk to me about anything of everything and I will 100% tell you whats right and how I feel about the situation. I feel like I would fit being apart of your Staff Team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am in the Fire Academy, so there will be days where I have mandatory PT or Classes but I just wanna thank you guys for taking the time to read my application. Have a Wonderful Day and Take Care!

Well, starting off, he has been VAC banned. For those of you who don't know what that is, "VAC bans are permanent, non-negotiable, and cannot be removed by Steam Support." And multiple game bans, which, as the name suggests, means that they have been banned from opening a game. Not a great start.

1. It is great that they have previous experience with staffing a server. Possibly even better because they were a Super Admin on that server.
  2. They seem to be active.
  3. They seem to have a passion to help people, though I'm not entirely sure since they have been VAC banned and game banned.
  4. They seem to be a kind person from what I can see in the application.

Overall, the applicant seems to be a kind person with much knowledge of the game and server, with a passion to help people.

+1 Seems very professional and I would like to see him as a part of the staff team.

+1 good app, hope to see a interview, and will be a good addition to the staff based off this app.