Accepted Sam210105271 Staff Application

Sam210105271

TMod On Atomic DarkRP
User
Jan 7, 2022
Username: Sam210105271

◈ Your In-Game Name: Sam Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198997826376/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Sam210105271#7146

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Litteraly just got warned rn for RDA by Atlas bc i was playing the SWAT commander and i was weapon checking everyone and the guy wouldnt stay still so i handcuffed him and i went to my weapon checker and accidently pulled out my arrest baton and arrested him i instantly bailed him out and said i was sorry but he just walked away and he called the mods. I thought the mods would understand but i was also being stupid and stuning everyone with a couple of other Swat guards saying police bruiallty and he said i was stunning for no reason and i checked the rules before and i must of overlooked it bc i dont remember it being there

for anyone who wants to know what rule it was it was HGO6

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 Days 10 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5pm to 8pm on weekdays 9am to 11am and 3pm to 8pm on every other weekend

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would be beneficial to the team because most staff i would say do their time and then mess around on the server but i feel like i would be constantly taking tickets and going past the required goal. I love the community and the staff and I want to become apart of it meaning I would meet more people. I feel like my skills also fit this role pretty well and I really like the community and I want to go up through the ranks of mod and admin. Even with my 5 days I can see this is a very good server and I tried checking out other servers and it’s just not the same, they community sucks on those servers and it takes a long time for the admins to talk to you about problems. Most other servers are short staffed and I feel like the more this server grows with staff, the more people will come, and I want more people to come.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like im my biggest critic on my work bc im always trying to look for ways to improve myself or ill go the extra mile so ill be taking lots of tickets sometimes more than i can handle. Also when i first joined this server i had like 7 hours into gMod now i have 179 and is my most played game in my libary im addicted to this server and wont stop playing it. Im on most of the time so that is why i should be accepted. I was accepted for interview before but i messed that up and asking for a second chance. I have high hopes and i wish they could be true. I can do the work and deliver exceptional results, my skills are fit for the job. I would fit in great and be a great addition to the team. I have a combination on skills that would make me stand out. Making me part of the Staffing Team of Atomic Networks would improve the server and the team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have divorced parents and i have to see them every other weekend

Last edited:
+1 Good Play Time
I Have had some good encounter With him
Seems Genuinely Sorry About His warn

+1 Solid explaining about the warn and the application shows a great deal of effort now. Nicely done. (Edit)

Last edited:
+/- subpar app, I don't remember if you were the immature one or not, so not sure whether or not to give a -1. so ill leave you with a neutral.

+1 Good application, definitely put in a lot of effort and is mature from what I can recall. Good luck!

+1 Effort put into the staff app, good playtime, although has warns and I don't remember having any interactions. Good luck though!