Accepted senpai vibes staff applications

vibesmydude

Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
May 30, 2021
Steam Name: senpai vibes

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199165880843/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):14

Your discord name/tag: senpai vibes#9884

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP: Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for: Yes I was banned for rdm.

How much playtime do you have on the server: 3 weeks or more.

Have you read up on our rules fully: Yes I have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums: Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis: Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers: No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members: | mod mommy kim I Mod, shiloh

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs: Not much but I'm willing to learn.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team: I work very well under pressure, and I believe I could be extremely helpful during times when there are no staff, or a small amount of staff online. I have no current job, and a ton of free-time to dedicate to the server. I already commit strenuous amounts of playtime role-playing, and I would like to spend my time in a more valuable manner by assisting the staffing team. I enjoy the community, and I constantly see staff struggling to keep up with an overwhelming amount of tickets and I would love to help.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team: I am willing to learn, and grow as a staff member. I possess a lot of free-time, spending sometimes more than 10 hours on the server at a time. I consider myself mature for my age, despite how I may seem during roleplay .I believe I could be helpful to the staff team and I am familiar with the rules and the regulars. I also have experiments working in real life.

What is your time zone:
UTC-4

- never realy seen you on or had interactions with you even tho you seem nice you’re age are under the requirment also could have put more effort into the application, wish you the best of luck!

+1

If you can act serious while on duty i think you could be a decent staff member. Good luck

+1 you can annoying, weird, and unfunny , but i have never had an actual problem with you in or out of game and think you could fit well in the staff team. should def be considered for an interview

( btw first part was joke :) )

+/- If you can act more serious, I believe you could be a good staff member

+1 love you being in my gang and you defintely make the turf wars fun Good luck to you <33

+1
I'd like to see you get an interview to judge maturity. Some of your rp is annoying. But if you can remain professional I think you will do fine . You have a lot of time on the server.