User
May 21, 2022
Canada, Ontario, Toronto
Username: SimpleNoob

In-Game Name ♛ SimpleNoob

SteamID/SteamID64 76561198333049213

Discord SimpleNoob#9894

Date of Item Loss Jun 4, 2022

Time of Item Loss EST - 2:40 - 2:45 Around that time.

What happened? A guy by the name of rocket monkey went onto the roof of our building *base* and he threw an emp on a shooting window and opened it up and then he threw a sticky grenade at our printers in the end we lost 2 whole racks but my friend is making a refund ticket as we speak and so am I. ***RAIDED NO WHERE NEAR THE ENTERANCE***

What do you need refunded? Supporter Rack || 1 Million

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQIE-7voSSs

Refund Request Denied
After speaking to JessicaLovesYou and getting more details about what happened, Rocket Monkey didn't break any rules. Solo raids begin at the first sign of combat, advert or keypad crack/lockpick. Solo raids must also start at the beginning of the base. Using these two rules together, since he used an EMP and didn't keypad crack, he didn't technically start the raid.
For further questions/inquiries about your request, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)​

Refund Request Denied
After speaking to JessicaLovesYou and getting more details about what happened, Rocket Monkey didn't break any rules. Solo raids begin at the first sign of combat, advert or keypad crack/lockpick. Solo raids must also start at the beginning of the base. Using these two rules together, since he used an EMP and didn't keypad crack, he didn't technically start the raid.
For further questions/inquiries about your request, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)​
Yeah but still destroyed my printers ;p