Your Age:

Your Discord Tag: bond_12

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 12 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? BST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4PM and 2 AM on a weekend on a Week day 4PM to 11 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a staff member on atomic as I would like to help keep the server a fun and safe place for all the other players, I would also like to be staff to help people with tickets that need to be handled I am also always up for a good challenge so ill give anything a good go. I also love to meet new people like the staff team and players.
Every staff ticket that has been taken I could not give any bad feedback they are always fair and kind.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As I have said I like to help where I can and I am more then happy to give anything a good go I am also good a solving problems and investigating things that have happend. I cant stand people who RDM its very annoying so ill be fair but firm abiding by the rules. I have always wanted to be a staff member on a server to help the community and make some goo mates along the way.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. N/A

Last edited:
+1 but snoop i would edit your staff application to include an updated steam profile link

Last edited:
+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/