Status
Not open for further replies.

soryuu

User
Sep 10, 2021
The Mad Raider
Username: soryuu

❂ In-Game Name soryuu

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993181014/

Your Discord jacket#9857

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? BIGBOINATURE

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/id/thefreakofnature/

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? FailRP During Raid

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here.
image.png

Optional: Any other comments? He broke NLR during raid when I raided him on the EU server. Also he was propblocking the entrance to his base but since I am already reporting him for this I wont report him for problocking.

Reactions: Sunee
Report Denied
D1. If you are defending your base and you die in a raid, you can not come back to kill the raiders and you can not inhibit their ability to raid in any way or form for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes, you have 1 more attempt to defend if they are still raiding your base.
There is also no time stamps as to when you killed him the first time to when you killed him the 2nd time
Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)​

Last edited:
Report Denied
D1. If you are defending your base and you die in a raid, you can not come back to kill the raiders and you can not inhibit their ability to raid in any way or form for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes, you have 1 more attempt to defend if they are still raiding your base.
There is also no time stamps as to when you killed him the first time to when you killed him the 2nd time
Thanks for making a report. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)​
arent you supposed to check the logs 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.