User
Aug 13, 2023
Username: sen

In-Game Name ♛ Space Dad

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:0:70042231

Discord 111717439061925888

Date of Item Loss Aug 25, 2023

Time of Item Loss approx 8:15pm

What happened? I bought printers during 2x event, withdrew from them once, recharged and went afk. When I came back, I was banned for 1 day for hate speech. I was banned by accident instead of another person. Not only did I lose my printers, but I lost my ability to run 2x printers for the night. Just hoping I can get some sort of compensation here. Thanks.

What server did you lose your items on? rp2

What do you need refunded? 2.2m for what was in printer when I got banned +1.5m/hr (2x boost) for 9 hrs til reset for a total of 15.7m earning potential I lost on (boost plus what was in there)

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. I have no evidence other than being with 15 other people in a party basing in industrial. I was not expecting to be banned while afk :S

Request Denied
<You need evidence of having these printers (Whether by clips, screenshots, or the staff member providing logs) as well as the banning staff member to vouch for this situation. You will also not be rewarded with "potential", but only the cost of the printers you lost in the case you are able to get said evidence.>

Thanks for making a request. For further questions/inquiries about your report, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)