Staff should keep a better eye on the lawboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrAzYbOnEs

User
Jan 29, 2022
I'm not sure if this is too much to ask, because I understand how staff already have so much on their hands with rule breakers and such, but would it be too much to ask for staff to keep better tabs on the lawboard to ensure that there are no laws that go against the rules?
It was my first time as cop today and I got warned for rda for arresting someone with a knife out because one of the laws said "guns and knives out are kos" While I agree this is partially my fault for not reading the rules properly, I also believe that the laws should be more moderated so that they don't go against the rules.
Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea for staff to have to approve new laws?

What do you guys think?

I agree that they need to Check on it but like you said also they are very busy when on the server. I believe the best thing to do is to make a report ticket if you see something that shouldn’t be on the law board.

The usual policy here is “No sit, no fit”

If you see a law that is against the rules you need to make a ticket. That’s what the staff are focusing on and that’s the best way they will be able to see it.

Reactions: T.Ward
The usual policy here is “No sit, no fit”

If you see a law that is against the rules you need to make a ticket. That’s what the staff are focusing on and that’s the best way they will be able to see it.
I feel like when sits are being created for cops following a false law is a good time to notice there is a false law. In that situation I feel like a verbal and telling the mayor to fix it would be better than just punishing the cop. If the law doesn't change, more sits will be called and more time will be wasted. I can understand mixing up the rules if an active law contradicts them.

I feel like when sits are being created for cops following a false law is a good time to notice there is a false law. In that situation I feel like a verbal and telling the mayor to fix it would be better than just punishing the cop. If the law doesn't change, more sits will be called and more time will be wasted. I can understand mixing up the rules if an active law contradicts them.
Very true. But if you see a law that is blatantly breaking the rules, be the first person to report it. <3

Very true. But if you see a law that is blatantly breaking the rules, be the first person to report it. <3
Completely agreed. I meant in this specific case where he didn't realize it was against the rules until he was called for rda.

I watch for bad laws and if its kos laws I'll ask the mayor to change it if I'm dealing with a sit because of a law. Otherwise me and kyo murder the mayor by pd raiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.