Nov 15, 2023
Username: 🅚🅞🅢🅜🅘🅒

â—ˆ Your In-Game Name: KosmicXII

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KosmicXII/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: kosmicxii

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Not sure if this counts but I thought I should mention it. I was blacklisted on Nov 26, 2023, due to using AI on the staff form. I didn't use AI to write the form but to simply make my application sound a little bit more professional as writing professionally is not my strong suit. At the time of doing that application, I didn't know it was against the rules to use AI; Since then I have re-read the rules from top to bottom.

After I found out I was on the blacklist I contacted the admins asking for an appeal on removing me from the blacklist, after a talk with one of the super admins and explaining that it was an honest mistake; He said he would remove me. Dec, 4 2023

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days, 9 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? mountain standard time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anytime I can, my work schedule changes a lot

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The main reason I want to join the atomic RP staff team is because this is the server that got me back into Garry's Mod. This is the server that made me remember how fun Garry's Mod can be, Not only that I've had experiences on other Garry's Mod servers that have not been as fun as the atomic RP server has been. I'm heavily invested in the atomic RP server, Discord, and forums. When I was first starting on the server and needed a lot of help from the admins when I called for them and asked the ridiculous and dumb questions I asked because at the time I was new and getting back into Garry's Mod, they helped me no problem and no questions asked. you can't find a lot of Garry's Mod servers like that with admins like that. The admins on Atomic RP are simply trying to make the game fun and even between people and keep the rule-breakers in check because let's be honest nobody likes a rule-breaker. And honestly, I want the same thing.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I should be let on to the staff team because I can make a very good addition to the team, I'm calm and patient In situations that require it. I'm serious and even headed in tough situations that require it. I have an easy time seeing two perspectives of one situation, And I'm a reasonable guy. I know it may look like I only play Garry's Mod in my time, but in reality, I'm on here as much as I possibly can be and that is most nights. Anywhere from 10:30 pm MST to 6:00 a.m. MST. I want to make the atomic RP community the best community that they possibly can be, I want to invest a lot more into this server than just money. I want to invest my time and energy Into the server. I want to dedicate myself to the surfer because I enjoy the community and everything that it has to offer. I hope this application is greatly considered, and I hope to hear back. Thank you for reading all this if you did.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I know from my past application you may think this was AI written as well But it's not you can check it. I didn't purposely mean to use it, I didn't know that was against the rules, I'm just not a very big nor good writer and the AI helps me outline my writing. I have now reacquainted myself with the rules. I ask that you please not hold that against me, Because I am genuinely interested in making the atomic RP community better and helping anybody that needs help on the server like I was helped. Thank you and you have a wonderful day/night

+1, at the end of the day he isn't a bad player just for using AI the first time, if he truly means good an interview cant hurt.

You're the guy who would delete his staff app if it was about to be denied.

Note: You need to make your GMOD hours public and join the Atomic Steam Group

Note: You need to make your GMOD hours public and join the Atomic Steam Group
okay