Accepted Space Broke Staff Application

Space Broke

User
Jan 7, 2024
Username: Space Broke

◈ Your In-Game Name: Spaxce

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198959015986/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Spaxce

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. There is a MRDM from 3 years ago that a staff member said he would try and get removed.

And there is a RDM warn from yesterday.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Days 10 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Pacific Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Afternoon

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the AtomicRP staff because i want to help to make Atomic RP A more safe and positive environment and help to make the server grow. I have noticed that Atomic RP is sometimes overrun by childish people that like to RDM/MRDM and I would like to inform them on how the rules of the server work if they are not properly informed.

I really enjoy playing dark RP and plan to be more active on Atomic RP because it is my favorite server because of the simplicity and how easy it is to play/run the server.

There are many awesome people on Atomic RP and I dont want the experience to be bad for anyone(including me) I like that staff on the server and want to be apart of there team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be a staff because for the most part i'm A good RP'er and barely have anything on my record, I understand the rules of the server and would wish to inform people on how Atomic RP works.

I am a positive person and really wanna help make the environment to be a better place for everybody. I do understand how moderating works and think i could be a good asset.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

I am A 15 year old boy that lives in California that likes to spend there free time gaming, I am not the always free because i wrestle 5 days of my week and have tournaments almost every weekend some being multiple day.

I think that i could help out the atomic community to make it a more safer and positive place I do enjoy the server and do not want it to be overrun by a bunch of rule breakers.

I am usually a positive person but if you mess with me i can get a little angry. Sometimes i might not get on at all with how mentally and physically draining wrestling can be, But I hope that i can be A staff member for the atomic community.

Last edited:
+1 After edit, warns and playtime are giving me redflag but i think you deserve to Be interviewed.

[you need to put on More effort, you can still edit this Post and maybe i Will change My mind. Based on your low effort application, low playtime and recent warn i am going to give you -1].

Last edited:
+1 good afford. Just make sure you don't kill anymore people with out a reason.

+1, spoke to him for a while during a ticket about this post. I think he sounded very mature and respectful and he honestly just seems like a good fit for the server. Pretty based guy. (Georgie blaze cooper)

+1 after edit. Hopefully, you aren't going to get angry with players that choose to disagree and become problematic, and as staff, you sort of need the skill to not get heated during these tense situations.

-1 after edit I can not truly know your true intentions of wanting to help people or to get rid of players
I can inform you that my intentions are to help players i did mention i wanna get rid(As in make it so they dont do what they did again. didnt realize how unclear i was) of childish players on the server and help the community. Thank you for reading hope you can understand better😊.

+1
I've known this person for a while, overall is he's great guy and I believe if he becomes a mod can make AtomicDRP a better place.
(also this is my first time making Atomic Forum account)
Financial_Crisis.PNG

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (@SPA P2W) ykspa on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member