Accepted AquaticLemon Staff Application

AquaticLemon

User
Mar 25, 2022
Username: AquaticLemon

◈ Your In-Game Name: AquaticLem0n

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199202610069/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: AquaticLem0n

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Long time ago when i started i killed mayor cuz i wanted mayor

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3w 1d 1hr 39m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
time i do not know
I was mod

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? Pst

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? When ever i can in the evening

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really like the community and want to help people out whether it be refund something they lost or if there stuck in a glitch we will work together to find out how and stop what ever Minges are on the server

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think i should be accepted because i think i am pretty layed back person i can keep a calm cool collected head in a sit and i know how to calm people down because i have taken physcology

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am 17 i do wrestle 3 days a week and i do have tournaments coming up that will take my weekend but i am still willing to help and do my part on helping serve. I am also in the military its a new experience being in it but how else will i learn i really enjoyed being staff before and i will be able to Improve as i was just some 15-16 year old then so i wasnt really mentally matured But i do really think i have mentally matured to a point of being better at staffing

Last edited: