TayK Refund Request from May 18, 2022

TayK

User
May 18, 2022
Username: TayK

In-Game Name ♛ TayK

SteamID/SteamID64 SteamID [ STEAM_0:0:144465696 ] SteamID64 [ 76561198249197120 ]

Discord Senault#4252

Date of Item Loss May 18, 2022

Time of Item Loss 6-7pm pst

What happened? Server#1 was full pop and was constantly stuttering eventually timing me out as I was playing as a black market dealer, I had full shipments of many expensive items on my shelves when I crashed and maxed out non-vip printer in my base. After reloading I contacted admins and Jeyhockey and SeniorPepsiMan assisted me by taking screenshots of the logs and sending them to me on discord as my nvidia overlay was not enabled. Upon finishing gathering evidence after being advised by the two staff members to create a refund request on the forums I setup shop once again this time with only half shipments on the racks and another maxed out printer rack in the base, once again being timed out from the server only a mere 20 minutes later. Upon rejoining again I once again contacted admins and seniorpepsiman sent me the picture of the second timeout on the logs. I have never had a client-side crash on this server in my 3 days+ of playtime and don't believe this instance was due to any fault of my hardware or internet connection.

What do you need refunded? 13 double barrels (1.625M) 5 frag grenade (250k) 18 miniguns (1.44M) 9 Svd dragonuv (720K) 13 spas (780K) 14 heavy armour (860k)
fully upgraded printers + rack (i think like 250k) 12 sticky emp (600k) 10 an94 (500K) 2 AW50 (40k) 14 emp (280k) various other cheaper guns (about 150k) TOTAL 7.535M ----- Two notes, i dont have pictures or recording of first crash nvidia overlay wasnt working and logs show some but not all purchases as they had been sitting on shelves for a few hours

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here.

pictures are bad quality which is my fault, I will fix my nvidia overlay right away to avoid having to trouble the admins again.

Jeyhockey and SeniorPepsiMan can attest that I lost atleast a majority of these items as they had checked the logs for me.

I was playing with one friend at the time who cant attest that the server was having severe performance problems at the time, and I do not believe that this is an unknown issue at this time with server #1 having huge lag spikes and bad latency issues constantly, with the bigger lag spikes always being talked about in chat

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately, timing out of the server would not constitute a server issue, this is still a client-side crash. We cannot refund you in this instance.
For further questions/inquiries about your request, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)