Accepted ThatDigitalDude Staff Application

ThatDigitalDude

User
Jan 12, 2021
Canada
Your In-Game Name: ThatDigitalDude

Steam Name: ThatDigitalDude

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): Currently, at the time of writing this application, I am 17

Your discord name/tag: ThatDigitalDude#9655

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes, my username for my Discord and Steam are the same, and I usually never change my in-game name.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I was warned for RDM about 7 months ago. The reasoning behind the warning is that I had forgotten to put up my KOS sign and ended up shooting someone, thinking I had my KOS up.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum): I have 56 hours (2 days 8 hours) at the time of the last revision of this application.

Have you read up on our rules fully?: Yes, I have fully read up on the server's rules and check them whenever it is reported that a rule has changed.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?: Yes, before I started making this application I looked at the Staff Information Page.

Do you have a microphone and use it consistently?: I have and use a microphone often, though if I am tired or sick, I may not use it.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes): I have had prior staff experience on Garry's Mod Servers before. I have been a moderator on a PrisonRP server called DigitalDeltaGaming. I dealt with things that are the same as a DarkRP server (ie. MRDM, RDM, RDA, MRDA, Propblock, etc.). A few years ago the server went down for months, and in that time they fully reworked the staff team, gameplay, and other features of the server. I never re-applied for staff afterwords.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?: Yes, I have had experience using those staff tools, though it has been a long time since I used them, so I might be a bit rusty.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below): Unfortunately, I have not received any recommendations from any staff members, though I have been encouraged by some members of the community to apply.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?: Recently I have been noticing a considerable wait time to get reports (Yes, I know it's important that staff have fun too, but MRDM is pretty important too). I want to help the normal members of the community by focusing on staffing first, fun second. Now I will take breaks to play normally, just so I don't get burnt out, but I will still keep an eye on the reports.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?: As I stated above, I will focus on moderating the server, but will still have fun at the same time. Most applicants usually apply just to use and abuse their power, but I will not. Keeping the server fun for others is my top priority, and abusing powers would make the server unfun for those who play.

What is your time zone?: I currently live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone

Last edited:
Haven't seen you on the server. The application could be much better I agree.
Hi, might I know what you would recommend on making the application better? I am unsure of what else I could add and looked it over 2 times before posting to see where I could extend some things to give it length.

Hi, might I know what you would recommend on making the application better? I am unsure of what else I could add and looked it over 2 times before posting to see where I could extend some things to give it length.
I would reccomend implementing more about your expirence. The amount of scenarios you had to deal with and the skills you have attained. How you could implement them here at atomic. Things of that nature. Something to make your application pop.

You know what I'm changing my vote +1. I see potential

I do think more time is needed if you get denied by any chance

I would reccomend implementing more about your expirence. The amount of scenarios you had to deal with and the skills you have attained. How you could implement them here at atomic. Things of that nature. Something to make your application pop.

I do think more time is needed if you get denied by any chance
Sounds like a good idea. I will edit my application with extra DETAILS

Last edited:
+1

App looks decent and you have had some prior experience. Good luck.

+ 1 Very Knowledgeable

Its Yo Boy Bap. Feel Free to Contact Me on Discord : Ryan15715#4780

Shane Dawson Moment

xbjefbj.png

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Washed#1155 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Last edited:
Application Accepted
Reach out to Blake#6299 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.