Denied ThotDestroyer439 Staff Application

ThotDestroyer439

User
Jan 7, 2023
Username: ThotDestroyer439

◈ Your In-Game Name: ThotDestroyer439

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199223213490/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: ThotDestroyer439#5425

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. class 2 for not waiting enough time to go to a place and class 3 for fail rp during a raid

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 13h 35m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (10:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. for weekends)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have two reasons why I want to be on the Staff Team. The first reason why is, I want to help out the people on the low populated servers only because I don't see many Staff Members on when I play. Because of this, people mess around and break the rules. The second reason why I want to be on the Staff Team is, I love your Guy's servers more than any other server, other servers i've played on are confusing and take up too much space but your server doesn't, not to mention the overall quality of your servers are better than most.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? In my opinion I am a very patient person when it comes to finding out what has happened in a situation. I love to help people out on any problem that has occurred in a situation. I am very good at listening to each person's side of the story and make sure that justice has been served to the rule breakers.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have some medical problems that might affect the way I act and the way I think but I try my best.

Last edited:
-1 Would like a little more explanation on the optional comments. I also think we could use a little more detail on the why you should be accepted onto the team. Please look at past accepted applications to see what we are looking for in an applicant.

-1 Would like a little more explanation on the optional comments. I also think we could use a little more detail on the why you should be accepted onto the team. Please look at past accepted applications to see what we are looking for in an applicant.
Thank you for your feedback what would you like to know more about the optional comment

+/- I'd like to see an interview, but the "Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?" question is looking a little bare. I'd recommend editing this part of your application and adding a bit more.

+1 I think this is a decent application, the warns are a problem, but so long as you were a new player when the warns happend, I do not mind them, I would like to see an interview.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with any questions or concerns.