Denied tinyfasty Staff Application

tinyfasty

User
May 29, 2022
Username: tinyfasty

◈ Your In-Game Name: tinyfasty

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199093455172/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 13

Your Discord (with tag): cheerios#6985

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I just got banned for a day yesterday because I typed something bad in chat. I was also in jail in the middle of the road at the time

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was staff for my friends server (20 people average) and I was a trial mod on Mexican Border RP.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? since its summer, almost everyday.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the team because I really enjoy this sever and I think I will do well.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have experience and I am very kind to everyone. I have been jailed and banned and have learned my lesson by reviewing the rules.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My voice sounds young.

I have experience and I am very kind to everyone. as you have just been banned yesterday for typing hatespeech i highly doubt this statement is true. -1 because the effort just isnt there for someone with a ban YESTERDAY for hatespeech.

You have very little time on the server (1 day which is the minimum), during this time you managed to get warned/jailed and banned. This is very concerning and as well the no effort on the application makes it seem as if you are just joking around. I think you should wait a little while get some more playtime on the server, with that playtime no more warnings or bans and then re-apply if denid.

No effort was put into this application, and your most recent ban is another reason why you probably shouldn’t be staff, especially if that was recent.

Application Denied
If you have any questions on why your application is being denied, please reach out to me on discord.
Ya Ming Gotcha#9941