Accepted TM_BROKENRECORD Staff Application

TM_BROKENRECORD

User
Jul 18, 2021
Username: TM_BROKENRECORD

◈ Your In-Game Name: TM BROKENRECORD

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199115586810/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): brokenrecord#2910

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 2 warns for RDM,

one of the times occurred because i struggle to get out of handcuffs and a player was chasing me in a enclosed room so i panicked a little. and after telling another player who was blocking the door to move for roughly 15 seconds i stabbed him.

second time was because i was trying to use a sticky grenade to kill a player locked in the admin cage, me and 4 other players where telling this one player to move for 3 mins straight and when he moved out of the way I threw the sticky just for him to jump back onto the cage and sit next to the grenade.

I administered both these warns and jail times to myself as these incidents happened while I was a staff, the warns have expired.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 weeks 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
-----------------------------------ATOMICRP------------------------------------------------

3-5MO (estimate)
not directly in contact, but have some old friends in the staff team

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? ACST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? WEEKDAY= 4pm-1am WEEKEND= 10am- 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wish to be apart of the AtomicRP staff team as I remember it being a very enjoyable task that was set for me months ago and now that I have been integrating myself back into the community and speaking to old friends i have started to wish i could give back to the community by becoming a moderator.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I personally believe i should be accepted onto the AtomicRP staff team as I have prior experience on this server and wish to uphold its rules and mostly make sure all players have fun, another reason I think I may be a compatible choice for this server is that my hours are flexible and go mostly around the clock allowing me to manage majority of the day, I will be able to accept requests for staff to log onto the server at almost anytime.

I love this server, its the only DARKRP server I mainly play and I personally find this one the best of them all, so the further i can progress in the expanding community of AtomicRP the happier I will be, I can guarantee ill try my hardest to benefit the community along the way.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.