Denied TNT Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: TNT

◈ Your In-Game Name: Doggo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198950331271/

Your Age: 15 (10/12/5)

Your Discord Tag: hanzotf21842 (Both of my favorite games and the & the numbers are for my battlenet tag.) By the way this is my tag and not my name my name is Doggo as listed above.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned once for Problocking, however it was a false warn and the staff that had warned me had meant to warn another person. The warn has long since been removed.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I currently have 6 days 9 hours and 7 minutes of playtime (please do not question me :skull:)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time (CST)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Literally any part of the day past noon every day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wish to be part of the AtomicRP Staff team so I can get the full enjoyment I can out of this server! By full enjoyment I mean to create the most fun possible with the extra job and to enforce heavy rules that would ruin a players' experience!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the Staff Team because to be honest dude I've been quite literally been Rdmed 5 times less than 5 minutes and lost 200 thousand dollars Yesterday for it and I'd just appreciate to be a Staff Member not only too help more and more players that are losing this money because of mass of Rdas and Rms, but to also make sure that they all don't lose their money again while I'm on duty.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have a bad habit of losing my money. I just wanted this to be pointed out here because I lost 2 million dollars in 1 day and I now see that as an achievement only to shy away from the pain.

You have good playtime but I personally think you’re missing a lot of what staff do in your application
“…and to enforce heavy rules that would ruin a players' experience!” I think staff are here to try to make the experience better for players not worse, often trying to find an outcome that effects both players the least.

We as staff also don’t get money for refunds more than any other player does, players can submit a refund request through the forums but otherwise refunds are done out of the kindness of the staff/players heart.
I think your application needs to be redone and the reasons for being staff need to be rethought.

Bruh I get a minus one for wanting to be a good person. By the way no where did I say that I would refund them but I implied it and I implied it because I may give money If I have the money to spare. What I meant by that is I'd be watching before to many people went broke, but I guess it makes sense how you get that.

Lacks maturity required to be on the staff team. This whole application is a wild ride from start to finish, and I could only see this player struggling if accepted.
Reasons for joining seem mingey at worst and selfish at best.
I don't think staffing is a role you're cut out for at this time.

image.png

Your answer is unprofessional regarding your response to “to enforce heavy rules that would ruin a players' experience!” is concerning because we strive to make the community better not to ruins people’s experience.

Lacks maturity required to be on the staff team. This whole application is a wild ride from start to finish, and I could only see this player struggling if accepted.

image.png
I'll make sure to reread and think before I type to make sure what I'm typing
I don't think staffing is a role you're cut out for at this tim

image.png
And that's why kids you should read what you type to see what you said just in case if anyone might think a different way about it

Thats gonna be a -1 from me. "...to enforce heavy rules that would ruin a players' experience!" as well as "And that's why kids you should read what you type to see what you said just in case if anyone might think a different way about it" just give of vibes of immaturity

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.