Tony For Staff? Give a +1 or -1 and explain Why?

XPann

User
May 30, 2022
Here i would like everyone to give their honest opinion of why i should or shouldn't become a staff member for Atomic.

The only thing i ask for is for everyone to be respectful, no slanderous facts about me or putting a bad image on others and NO ARGUMENTS!, i just wana hear everyone's opinion.

The only 1 person that isn't allowed to give their side is "Texas Bread" you have already given enough of an opinion on why i shouldn't be staff and i do not appreciate you're slanderous facts that truly effect my motivation to become staff so please just don't bother leaving you're opinion thx <3.

Everyone is allowed to reply to others opinion and i will too, but just so everyone knows that i take a +1 or -1 the same both can help me improve on what i need to fix and correct to became fit for staff and i am open to opinion for everyone from the Atomic community!!

Sincerely Tony-

+1 Best mf I've met so far on Atomic. Chill, Laid Back, Friendly, Approachable, +1000000 Love you bro (no homo... Unless?)

Reactions: Massa Ruby
+1 leadership skills, humor, follows rules with intent, people call him and I minges for testing gray areas which actually helps staff develop the rules more properly.

They hate us because they ain’t us.

We are all narcissistic, the only difference is we can admit it and most can not.

Attachments

• 8498E843-0559-4640-868B-B502FA8A45BD.jpeg
    8498E843-0559-4640-868B-B502FA8A45BD.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: XPann
-1 Your reputation precedes you, meaning people hear about you before they even meet you and it's usually negative things you've done or used to do. As the only staff member that didn't give you a +1 on your last app that somehow still got denied, I think it takes longer than two weeks to fix a reputation. It takes longer the more you've done, and the only way to fix it is to continue bringing good vibes, stay out of trouble, and let time pass to distance yourself from your history as a toxic rule bender because that seems to be the first image that pops up. Just keep replacing those images with either a lot of small gestures or some large interactions that bring everyone together to have fun. Give new players a better reason to know who you are and upper staff a reason to see you're not just smart enough to say exactly what we wanna hear when you apply, that you truly want the best for the community.

-1 Your reputation precedes you, meaning people hear about you before they even meet you and it's usually negative things you've done or used to do. As the only staff member that didn't give you a +1 on your last app that somehow still got denied, I think it takes longer than two weeks to fix a reputation. It takes longer the more you've done, and the only way to fix it is to continue bringing good vibes, stay out of trouble, and let time pass to distance yourself from your history as a toxic rule bender because that seems to be the first image that pops up. Just keep replacing those images with either a lot of small gestures or some large interactions that bring everyone together to have fun. Give new players a better reason to know who you are and upper staff a reason to see you're not just smart enough to say exactly what we wanna hear when you apply, that you truly want the best for the community.
We appreciate your straightforwardness

Reactions: XPann
thank you so much for you're feedback, i truly want to have a better reputation for my self and leave the past behind me. i'm trying to figure out ways to become more of a positive appearance towds new and current players. but it is very hard to do that when other automatically talk down on me and hold me from my past and wont even give me a chance to make a difference. i agree that time is key here and long time it will take, but that's definitely something i'm willing to do to become staff, i'm willing to sacrifice time and dedication to become staff just because it is that important to me that i can become staff it has ben my longest goal ever sense i started taking G-mod to the more serious point. i really hope others in the Atomic Staff and community can truly see my progress and dedication of being staff and to see how i have truly changes from my past actions. Have a wonderful day! <3 @Doo

ur usually rude until you remember that you have to be nice to apply for staff, idc tho i would give you a +1 bc the last time we interacted u were pretty chill
Thank you so much for you'r quick response, one thing i will comment tho is that i am continuing to make a change and changing my behavior in game and overall.

ur usually rude until you remember that you have to be nice to apply for staff, idc tho i would give you a +1 bc the last time we interacted u were pretty chill
do you perhaps remember the last time we interacted and when that was? @soryuu

do you perhaps remember the last time we interacted and when that was? @soryuu
uhh yeah when i raided ur base in s2 before i was perma banned, it was only me raiding ur base and after i destroyed everything ur base members started throwing shit at me for raiding them and destroying their printers. You were the only one who said gg and didnt cry bc of his printers so ig u are actually different. Then i raided u in the sewers and everyone said gg.

+1 I stated this exactly how it was in the staff application. Not once through the 2 weeks of waiting for your next application did I receive a single report or anything about you being “toxic”. We had incidents before hand of you being toxic towards staff insides sits and none of that happened. The biggest problem I seen inside your app that people had was you copying it but I really didn’t see a problem with it as you felt like you said enough through it. I’m still struggling to understand why you were denied that time as everyone felt as if you had started to make those improvements and deserved that chance on the staff team. I don’t think someone should be judged for something they’ve done in the past especially when we can see that you are trying to make that change and trying to prove to us that you can take on the responsibility of staff without the toxic behavior we had witnessed beforehand. Though there is not much I can do towards that I hope you just continue with the way you have been behaving inside the game. I can only say good luck towards your next one and that I hope people can take the time to realize you are making that change and you deserve the chance to prove yourself with the next application. I will be looking out for it and I wish you luck on the next one man.

+1 I stated this exactly how it was in the staff application. Not once through the 2 weeks of waiting for your next application did I receive a single report or anything about you being “toxic”. We had incidents before hand of you being toxic towards staff insides sits and none of that happened. The biggest problem I seen inside your app that people had was you copying it but I really didn’t see a problem with it as you felt like you said enough through it. I’m still struggling to understand why you were denied that time as everyone felt as if you had started to make those improvements and deserved that chance on the staff team. I don’t think someone should be judged for something they’ve done in the past especially when we can see that you are trying to make that change and trying to prove to us that you can take on the responsibility of staff without the toxic behavior we had witnessed beforehand. Though there is not much I can do towards that I hope you just continue with the way you have been behaving inside the game. I can only say good luck towards your next one and that I hope people can take the time to realize you are making that change and you deserve the chance to prove yourself with the next application. I will be looking out for it and I wish you luck on the next one man.
thx man i took that to heart <3 LOL
but fr thx for your response and i too hope others can see my improvement.

-1 The interactions i have had with you have been rude and disrespectful and i think that you are not mature enough to be a staff

-1 The interactions i have had with you have been rude and disrespectful and i think that you are not mature enough to be a staff
you are 12 years old i don't think i will take any advice from a kid but thank you.
also think this is retaliation due to me not letting you join our gang and its pretty sad and childish.

Here is proof-
image.png

you are 12 years old i don't think i will take any advice from a kid but thank you.
also think this is retaliation due to me not letting you join our gang and its pretty sad and childish.

Here is proof-
image.png

actually am 13 but thank you