Accepted Trymore Simango Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trymore Simango

User
Dec 15, 2023
Username: Trymore Simango

◈ Your In-Game Name: Larry Goldbergstein

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079309706/

Your Age: 26

Your Discord Tag: Larry Goldberstein

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Hate Speech (Played an inappropriate song)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 152 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
1 Year on 1942 RP Moderator -Ended Voluntarily March of 2019
6 Months on MafiaRP Moderator -Ended Voluntarily July 2022

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? M-F (7PM - Midnight) Sat/Sun (3PM - Midnight)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love the server and the people in it, been playing for about a couple months now. I have been playing on this server to blow off some steam from my stressful job and I want to maintain this server as a fun and safe destination for people to come on and play just as I've done. Most of the notable people I've come to enjoy talking to includes 1Perry and Smokey, they've always made my time on the server more enjoyable!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I am a level headed individual and can provide non-biased mediation between two parties based off the established rules of the server. I also am a big believer of taking into account an individuals intent during a rule break as not everyone breaks rules on purpose and I feel that is something that would be greatly appreciated by our fellow players. I can also grantee to exceed the minimum mod-time requirements which will help increase the speed of processing ticket requests.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Job: Bio-Pharmacuetical Manufacturing Supervisor IRL
Bachelors: Biochemical/Biophysical Science (Go Coogs)
Masters: Medical Technologies

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to darwin.net on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
What to do once you are accepted for an interview.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to darwin.net on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
What to do once you are accepted for an interview.
Hello! I messaged Darwin, however eight (8) gave me the interview :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.