Denied TWB_hunter? Staff Application

TWB_hunter?

User
Jul 27, 2022
Username: TWB_hunter?

◈ Your In-Game Name: Alyx Vance

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199183938809/edit/info

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): TWB_hunter?#8132

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I only got warned once because I went back to a raid and only got 5 minutes

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 to 2 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? 4:39:59 pm PDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 11:00 am to around 12:00 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the AtomicRP Staff because I'm a great help I'm kind I can help people if needed.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff because I'm a great helper I have patients and i mostly hate the rdm on the server so if i could get this role for being a mod i feel like i help out a lot thank you have a great day/night.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm a 16-year-old that loves helping out and will do any job for them.

-1 I would like to see more on the last 2 questions <3 Please refer to past accepted applications and edit.

-1 No effort, go check some previously accepted applications for a frame of reference of what we are looking for.

-1 No effort placed into this try and think why should they pick me over anyone else when you answer the application :)